Dad of 3 aka disappointed

United States

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Tell the blonde doing the commercials to get rid of the fake goldie locks
mom of 3

Richmond, VA

#43 Feb 22, 2013
Dad of 3 wrote:
Let me explain for my wife. We are all sick of seeing The same so so blonde over and over. She Looks greedy, flakey, overall unattractive. She Looks trashy. And you play that same face over and over everyday. At the same time your service department totally sucks. I dont care If her name is chenoweth or trump get her mug off tv every freaking few minutes. There are alot of attractive ladies out there.. pick one
Oic your wife must be a fat lazy mess . Jealous much????
me again

United States

#44 Feb 22, 2013
mom of 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Oic your wife must be a fat lazy mess . Jealous much????
No my wife is hott!! That is why looking at the ugly blonde on chenoweth commercials every hour is hurting my eyes.
mom of 3

Richmond, VA

#45 Feb 22, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
No my wife is hott!! That is why looking at the ugly blonde on chenoweth commercials every hour is hurting my eyes.
Lol what a hater!!!!!
No Ugly broads

United States

#46 Feb 22, 2013
No ugly broads on tv. If that is claire Chenoweths daughter. He should of bought her a face reconstruction.. she is fugliness..
mom of 3

Richmond, VA

#47 Feb 22, 2013
So many haters. People are so jealous its pathetic.
gotta be kidding me

United States

#48 Feb 22, 2013
If that makes you feel better nikki.. then fine. Why would anyone be jealous of the fake ugly blonde that is the butt of all monday night football jokes. We call her ms glory, cover her face and F--- her for glory.
gotta be kidding me

United States

#49 Feb 22, 2013
If you only knew how ridiculous you look doing that commercial
Jack C

United States

#50 Feb 23, 2013
Don't tell anyone its ridiculous. Me and the guys have some pretty good jokes going about that girl on their commercials. It is not a good commercial. Good for some laughs$$%&?
Techno man

United States

#51 Feb 23, 2013
Best part. A guy knows when a lady thinks there hot and this chenoweth Ford girl thinks she's so all that. She's maybe a 3 out of a 10. I would need more than a 12 pk to do that. Not wanting to b mean. Sorry personal opinion, ty
Techno man

United States

#52 Feb 23, 2013
*their

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#53 Feb 24, 2013
the Chenoweth Ford girl is hot DESPITE the fact she sells Mustangs which only adds to her number, what are you NOT smoking is what I want to know.
puss

United States

#54 Feb 24, 2013
I don't smoke. Come on Alex you don't have to defend the ugly girl

Clarskburg, WV

#55 Feb 24, 2013
girls aren't ugly. they might be fat, but they're not ugly. an 'ugly' girl is unloved. so if you want the hottest girl you can get, find a girl that you can talk to, then make her hot with your love.
smart

United States

#56 Feb 24, 2013
True Alex. All ladies are pretty just takes a lot longer to see it in some.

Clarskburg, WV

#57 Feb 24, 2013
yeah but guys literally don't know that.. that literally, Shallow Hal is right. A fat girl is an unloved girl, and will actually end up hotter than that thin girl you claim you want because she's been 'saving' herself for the right guy. The fat is a defensive literal and metaphorical wall/protection.

SO, guys, that fat girl you can have really great conversations with IS hot. You just have to 4343 the fat away. Oh, what a horrible week...

Clarskburg, WV

#58 Feb 24, 2013
it's all in a girls smiles. Celebrities tend to be hotter because they've got a million guys telling them "I love you".

you show me an 'ugly' girl and I'll show you a girl that's unhappy because there's no smart guy around to appreciate her. Love her. Care about her. Draw out her personality. Ignore her self-perceived 'faults'. Listen to her. Teach her. ETC.

$4343ing DUH! why would you want a girl who's already hot and happy WITHOUT you?
u funny

Roanoke, VA

#59 Feb 24, 2013
Haha it all about a jealous dude who got ugly or dumb wife. Not to mention she doesnt work. Just jealous i dont know a guy in cburg that wouldnt do her. Come on boys man up. As a dealership i wouldnt spend a penny there they are rude.
speak for yourself

United States

#60 Feb 24, 2013
I'm 100% male and I wouldn't touch that. I could find prettier overall sexier anywhere. Just not attractive. Many friends who are also
100% male agree. She is the joke of North Central WV, Ho hum
Shame

United States

#61 Feb 24, 2013
Don't need to make a huge issue of it. For all of us men who like television. Put something on your commercials that does not look tore up from the floor up. Someone been lying to this lady telling her she is good looking . Maybe if you are a blind man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy wright ? 6 min jeremy wright 32
The Battle of the Past 30 min Senator Alex Wein... 2
Magistrate Mark Gorby 56 min Practical Pig 171
Tina Promoted to Local News Editor 2 hr Rodney King 14
don't vote for joe shaffer 6 hr Aboutime 53
Warning 9 hr pamperedprincess 23
Live! from the Library 9 hr Politics 101 5
Clarksburg Dating
Find my Match

Clarksburg People Search