clarksburg/bridgeport doctors

clarksburg/bridgeport doctors

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wva

Bedford, MA

#1 Aug 10, 2009
who is a good male doctor in the area? looking for general/family practice. thanks for the help.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2009
I like peasack in bridgeport.
wva

Bedford, MA

#3 Aug 10, 2009
Razor1979 wrote:
I like peasack in bridgeport.
nice one
slim

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Aug 10, 2009
You like pee sack?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 10, 2009
No seriously he is the doc at the urgent care above the garden center and the old captain D's in Bridgeport. He is a very nice guy, and I think he is a good doc. Here is a profile on him from when he worked in Elkins....he may still work there too, Im not really sure.

http://www.elkinsexpresscare.com/staff.html

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2009
its pronounced

pee-au-sick

you have probably heard his name before just looks weird on paper.
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2009
Are you wanting to find a Dr. that prescribes pain pills? If you are GOOD LUCK because there isnt hardly any doctors that will give anyone a tylenol any longer because of all the drug abuse that is going on with pills. The people that actually need them can't get them but, a dope head can.
wva

Sistersville, WV

#8 Aug 11, 2009
PAIN PILL wrote:
Are you wanting to find a Dr. that prescribes pain pills? If you are GOOD LUCK because there isnt hardly any doctors that will give anyone a tylenol any longer because of all the drug abuse that is going on with pills. The people that actually need them can't get them but, a dope head can.
Well if I'm in pain I'm sure someone will prescribe pain pills but I don't look for a doctor that will prescribe anything until they know what I need.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 11, 2009
I think the question was just if someone knew a good doctor in the area. Nobody said anything about trying to get pain pills until you came out of the wood work dirt bag. The doctor I mentioned is defiantly not a pill pusher.

Tip for you dopers, take the WHOLE BOTTLE with a half gallon of Vodka, and please do it when your home alone.
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#10 Aug 11, 2009
Razor1979 wrote:
I think the question was just if someone knew a good doctor in the area. Nobody said anything about trying to get pain pills until you came out of the wood work dirt bag. The doctor I mentioned is defiantly not a pill pusher.
Tip for you dopers, take the WHOLE BOTTLE with a half gallon of Vodka, and please do it when your home alone.
I was not meaning it in a mean way. I was just simply telling the person that if he/she is looking for a doctor because they are in pain they probably wont get anything. The dope heads have abused this for so long and MOST doctors are learly about prescribing narcotics. I never said that the doctor you mentioned was a pain pill pusher now did I? I am not a DIRTBAG either RAZOR. I never crawled out of the woodwork nor am I a DOPER.
Dr Greasy

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Aug 11, 2009
I would recommend Dr. Momen. He is real nice and you will get a sticker when you leave.
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#12 Aug 11, 2009
Dr Greasy wrote:
I would recommend Dr. Momen. He is real nice and you will get a sticker when you leave.
He is a peditrician isnt he?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2009
With a name like Pain Pill I'm sure you are perfectly normal. You are probably one of those dopers who looks down on people who they think are dopers because you think your pain is more legit than theirs.
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Razor1979 wrote:
With a name like Pain Pill I'm sure you are perfectly normal. You are probably one of those dopers who looks down on people who they think are dopers because you think your pain is more legit than theirs.
Hey Razor, Its me JOKER . I AM GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF ONCE MORE!! I DONT TAKE PAIN PILLS. I am perfectly NORMAL. I am NOT a damn doper. Who in the HELL do YOU think YOU ARE?
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#15 Aug 12, 2009
Razor, Its me again. I would like to know since you claim to be in Law Enforcement how many people have you came across in your line of work that were on or addicted to pain pills? Do you think all those people needed them? I DOUBT IT. I dont look down on anyone that is in TRUE pain but, in my line of work I see many that just keep coming back because they are DRUG ADDICTS and there is NOTHING WRONG with them. GOT IT?
wva

Vienna, VA

#16 Aug 12, 2009
I don't think you guys would talk to each other like this in person.
UNK

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2009
Jim McDaniel works for Medpoint. He's not a Dr, but a Physcians Assistant, which is close to a Dr, except for a few things. He works at Med Point.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 12, 2009
I agree Jim is a very nice guy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2009
what is a PA? Is that better or worse than an RN? I dont really know.
PAIN PILL

Hepzibah, WV

#20 Aug 12, 2009
P.A.= Physician Assistant
R.N.= Registered Nurse

PA is licensed to practice medicine under the supervision of a licensed physician.

RN's are patient advocates for the care and recovery of the sick and maintenance of their help. They assesss pain, implement, and evaluate nursing care of the sick and injured.

There you have it Razor. A PA is higher above a RN. There are a quite a few differences

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany K Hair salon 19 min PayupSucka 8
east view 21 min Baretta 15
Wanna try 24 min Greg F 42
DACA must end... 6 hr Clarksburg resident 16
C Jaggie 14 hr Beavis 3
Jessica McCracken 20 hr Jack of all trades 30
Tunnels under Clarksburg (Jan '11) 23 hr PayupSucka 61

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages