West Virginia is an Uglllllly State

West Virginia is an Uglllllly State

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

Stephen

AOL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
We rode up and down the roads and there are junky run down vacant homes. Should be tore down but State doesn't care. We did see the beautiful homes with Dollar Stores and Gas Stations next to them.

I would not live there from what I saw passing through.

Nasty.!!!!

Why aren't the officials taken care of the State?
AMF

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Good. We don't want you here. You talk funny.
Casslynn Gain

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Lol right! Love it
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. We don't want you here. You talk funny.
Vinnie

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Thanks you for leaving.
Joe Timms

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
If think that West Virginia is an ugly place, just try going through Pittsburgh without throwing up.
Harry

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Good you think that way. Stay away and don't pollute our state with your thoughts of what you want to see or live
Mick

Shinnston, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Vinnie wrote:
Thanks you for leaving.
Place would be a lot better if youd take some of your big-nosed, greaseball friends with you. wop!
John

Weston, WV

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Try driving on the out skirts of most Virginia cities, most people have no teeth looks like a third world country over there yet the make fun of us in WV I'd say your not very
Well educated and never been around this country much maybe sheltered ?
abc

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Vinnie, watch out for Mick, he thinks WV would be better if it were a homo state.
Butch Sutton

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Just wanted to let everyone know that 'abc' stands for

a big cock%ucker
Jerry Winans

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
heck, if you think that West Virginia is ugly, you should see my wife. (and JimBob's wife, and Salem Resident's wife, and............
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Jan 29, 2013
It's really not fair judging the whole state after just driving through Clarksburg.
Wow

AOL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Could we try to address the problem without going to slams.

The point is Officials need to clean up WV and they are not. Lots of Jiber Jaber , no action.

Watch officials who say they will and do not.

Kids stay of the forum

Ron Waston,no. Chunky Angotti, no. etc.

No loyalty. They don't care. WV will always be an ugly state because of them.
AMF

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
Could we try to address the problem without going to slams.
The point is Officials need to clean up WV and they are not. Lots of Jiber Jaber , no action.
Watch officials who say they will and do not.
Kids stay of the forum
Ron Waston,no. Chunky Angotti, no. etc.
No loyalty. They don't care. WV will always be an ugly state because of them.
And you will always talk funny no matter what you call yourself. You ask for no slams but are still slamming our state. Stop it.
abc

Fairmont, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Butch Sutton wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that 'abc' stands for
a big cock%ucker
What's matter Butchy, you Mick a couple. Keep the K&Y handy for your mouth. Mick will keep you happy.
caper1

Goshen, VA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Place would be a lot better if youd take some of your big-nosed, greaseball friends with you. wop!
You ar about a nasty redneck! Whats the matter- klan getting smaller?
caper1

Goshen, VA

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Stephen wrote:
We rode up and down the roads and there are junky run down vacant homes. Should be tore down but State doesn't care. We did see the beautiful homes with Dollar Stores and Gas Stations next to them.
Nasty.!!!!
Why aren't the officials taken care of the State?
Have you been around the country or world? Like ALL places, there are nice parts and ugly parts. Hell, just drive to the Eastern shore! Honestly, WV is a beautiful state with many places and friendly people to see. Yes, you have the trash areas. But so does Europe and Canada and Vermont!!!! Besides, I would rather see those junky run down vacant homes instead of the "public housing" put in its place- then you'd really see sum shit worth talking about. So if it bothers you, drive to Canaan or Greenbrier and focus on the sites there!
John

Weston, WV

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Jerry Winans wrote:
heck, if you think that West Virginia is ugly, you should see my wife.(and JimBob's wife, and Salem Resident's wife, and..........
damm,here you are again Bugger,My wife is adorable.
She does have a little cookie duster buts she's working on that. Seems hair in the wrong places runs in the jeans.
She got rid of her spare tire too. Also I'll have you know she still has some teeth,at least two.
No she ain't perfect but she's mine. I bet she looks better. Than that old Bristol hag of yours Jerry
John

Weston, WV

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Jerry Winans wrote:
heck, if you think that West Virginia is ugly, you should see my wife.(and JimBob's wife, and Salem Resident's wife, and..........
PS:I changed my handle to John cause Jerry Winans has ruined my good name (JimBob)
Lena

Elkins, WV

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Omg ya all stop it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Freeman Swiger (Jul '12) 15 min Mommabeir 29
That Spencer Guy 4 hr douche 48
State shows cards, appears all-in with latest f... 5 hr austin 17
In the news 7 hr Test 10
Your text dollars hard at work 13 hr honest 4
Man shoots himself in the face 18 hr ramblestein 4
Who is Panda Shreeves? Sun Phoney name 9

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance