15 People Charged Following Narcotics...

15 People Charged Following Narcotics Trafficking Inv. in H.C.

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Fifteen people have been charged as a result of a law enforcement investigation targeting narcotics trafficking in Harrison County, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II.
Officials said an arrest operation took place Monday morning by members of the Harrison County Drug and Violent Crime Task Force and the U.S. Marshals Service.
The operation led to the arrest of ten people.
The names of those arrested are Beth Ann Allevato; Teshia Davis; Dante Dupree; William Jackson; Tammy Kennedy; Mark Wayne Lundell; Raymond Ritch; Rita Watkins; Tyquay Charles Williams.
The named of the others who are still wanted are Derek Deleon Brown, Jr.; Deaundre Hall; Bradley Hutson; Tracy S. Lawson; and Rebecca Powell.
Jason Saunders is in custody on unrelated charges, according to the news release.
To view the specific charges for each defendant, click the link to the right of the story.(Linked Below)
These cases will be prosecuted by Criminal Chief Shawn A. Morgan
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wboy/Clarksbur... [1].pdf
Only one of these people are in Jail... hmmm...
caper1

Newaygo, MI

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Excellent news!!!! Seems law enforcement has been pretty busy?!?! Love articles like this- its like biting into that york peppermint patty!
Steve Sterling

Providence, RI

#3 Oct 17, 2012
don't forget that these outstanding clarksburg natives are innocent until proven guilty and that they have been harassed without good cause
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Steve Sterling wrote:
don't forget that these outstanding clarksburg natives are innocent until proven guilty and that they have been harassed without good cause
Thank you for that sterling observation. But I think you might be living in the Twilight Zone.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Steve Sterling wrote:
And I rode a Rainbow Unicorn today that pooped fruit flavored Marshmallows...
LOL

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
One of them use to be my best friend. I worked with her when she was clean. She is a beautiful womand with a wonderful personality, but she just can't stay clean. I no longer have anything to do with her, it is heartbreaking.
HCcitizen

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Rumur on the streets,Melinda Underwood's daughter &,or,her boyfriend r loose lips,Just saying whats going round.
HarrisonCountyre sident

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Task Force has been busy.
Harry

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2012
HarrisonCountyresident wrote:
Task Force has been busy.
Not really. If you look at the amount of drug activity in clarksburg. And compare that to the number of arrests. HCDTF is really sucking ass.
Wonder how much time, manpower, man hours, resources is put into each arrest as compared to other states.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. If you look at the amount of drug activity in clarksburg. And compare that to the number of arrests. HCDTF is really sucking ass.
Wonder how much time, manpower, man hours, resources is put into each arrest as compared to other states.
I have to agree with that, lol. If you remember back when they busted the Vets club, they said that investigation had been going on for 3 or 4 years.
caper1

Newaygo, MI

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Sometimes investigations can take a long time in order to get things "just right". It isn't easy for an undercover officer. And if they are going to go through that kind of effort, usually a TASK force likes to make charges stick. The best way for results are to go for those FEDERAL CHARGES where jail time is actually jail time and some county prosecutor can't fuk it up. Yes few investigations can take years. Felony charges are the ones you citizens appreciate the most becuz criminals stay behind bars and no one can say "gee they got busted and only served 2 weeks or 2 days" . Just food for thought. Sounds like Harrison County, like most WV counties, doesn't have enough man power- not their fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big black guy they call Blood (Apr '16) 54 min PayupSucka 12
Alex Weinstein Private Investigator 55 min PayupSucka 15
Victoria Newbrough: Bring back that red Durango! 3 hr Vicki 5
Whar'd the Davidson brothers post go? (Jun '13) 7 hr lil MC Deez 166
Bill Tate 8 hr Lil MC Deez 11
Alonzo 8 hr Lil MC Deez 15
Mateen Abdul-Aziz Tuna fer Clarksburg City Council (Apr '15) 9 hr lil MC Deez 25

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages