Fugitive File: Man Wanted by U.S. Mar...

Fugitive File: Man Wanted by U.S. Marshals

There are 19 comments on the WVNS-TV Ghent story from Oct 19, 2011, titled Fugitive File: Man Wanted by U.S. Marshals. In it, WVNS-TV Ghent reports that:

Local Sports Regional Sports National Sports WVU Sports The Bob Huggins Show Sports Zone YouNews Videos - Submit Your Videos & Pics Ivan Lynn Wamsley Jr., 28, is a fugitive from Clarksburg, but is believed to be staying with someone in Beckley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV Ghent.

ooo

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2011
imagine that
Cburg

Bridgeport, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2011
haha.. so not surprised
Mandy

Elkins, WV

#3 Oct 22, 2011
Huh ??
Barbie Wamsley

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Jan 18, 2012
He a good person but look what drugs did to him hes kind hearted helps anybody untill drugs got the better half of him. LIke it does everybody in clarksburg.
Barbie

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Jan 18, 2012
Cburg wrote:
haha.. so not surprised
IF YOU GOT THE BALLS TO SAY SOMETHING THEN DON'T HIDE YOUR NAMe....
The Prestige

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2012
When you break into a police officers house. Abra cadabra... you dissapear. But that isn't good enough. The trick is to make him reappear at his buddy Wayne Alley's trailer. Shhhhhh. Are you watching closely?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 18, 2012
@The Prestige are you saying your the magician i mean rat cause the only person that knew where he was located was a RAT!!!!
Barbie
Donnie Wamsley

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2012
The Prestige wrote:
When you break into a police officers house. Abra cadabra... you dissapear. But that isn't good enough. The trick is to make him reappear at his buddy Wayne Alley's trailer. Shhhhhh. Are you watching closely?
No one knew anything about that house.. An for one Wayne don't live in a trailer an that is are cousin.. So learn your shit before you speak. The cops tried to say he done it so they need to tell the whole thing before you talk out your ass...

Don't be a pussy tell people who you are if you are going to talk shit.. Don't be like the snitch that ratted on him.. An keep ur name unknowed.. this is his brother an wat aint getting told
is wat the cops was telling everyone that they where going to kill himm when they caught him. But I guess that it ok cause they have a bag on there chest.. Well some of them do still have them for now..

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2012
just like the old sayin goes you do the crime you do the time ... Unless your a rat you sit behind a keyboard and put faces on comments .... Thats alright you just sit behind your computer and stay keyboard tuff its a working good for you!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Online fat women
laugh

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Donnie Wamsley wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knew anything about that house.. An for one Wayne don't live in a trailer an that is are cousin.. So learn your shit before you speak. The cops tried to say he done it so they need to tell the whole thing before you talk out your ass...
Don't be a pussy tell people who you are if you are going to talk shit.. Don't be like the snitch that ratted on him.. An keep ur name unknowed.. this is his brother an wat aint getting told
is wat the cops was telling everyone that they where going to kill himm when they caught him. But I guess that it ok cause they have a bag on there chest.. Well some of them do still have them for now..
Is that English?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 18, 2012
@ICU im glad fat women laugh i hope skinny women do the same but can you explain to me how this pertains to the prosecution of Ivan Wamsley or the Magician AKA rat a lil off topic dont you think .... Can anyone help ICU she needs pointing in the direction of the lady's selling the bee pullen Thank you and God Bless

Location hidden

#13 Jan 18, 2012
@ Razor i believe it to be Hebrew with slightly a tweek of French ....

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2012
but i believe he got his point across ... If need be i can translate i am fluent in several different languages....

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2012
considering we have bee pullen lady and the English professor not to forget the Magician out of the bunch I have one last comment to make pertaining to this matter any many aspects .... Everyone including myself is very quick to judge a person by the things he or she has done or did. Christian or not you should know it is not our place and we shall be judged for our actions.... That being said i full heartedly believe the post that @ Barbie made about Ivan and drugs taken over his life and the person he once was. I myself have witnessed this happen not with Ivan but people in my life ... Its not the person its the addiction... I think all of us judgemental people should maybe start looking at the picture in that aspect and see what we can do as a community to help lets face it times has changed and there only going to get worse with the new drugs developing.... I thought puting a pill up your nose was the craziest thing hahah there smoking them now and puting them in there arms .. first time they do it there like us with something were passionate about... Although we dont lie steal kill hurt others to get what we love because we dont get sick or the shakes sweats ect. I truely believe if we could start treating the person instead of the crime we may get our maybury back ... There is no real drug rehab in this area NO uhc nor farimont nor chestnut ridge the maximum hold time for chestnut is 7 days do you know the percent rate of a attick staying clean with only 7 days haha its not good secondly the information that needs to be obtained to have a full succesfully recovery can not be told in 7 days .. there isnt even 2 NA meetings in this area a week and AA is different same concept but really different these kids dont stand a chance and i fear every day for my children and when it comes time for them to go out and explore and i pray that i have taught them enough to know the difference between right and wrong .. I just really believe that if we can clean these kids up and give them information they need to get clean that the newspaper and Toppix may have a lil less to write about
John Paul Koch

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2012
Razor1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that English?
Fut you Dwoger, I'll doh dwet Wane, Wane , he shoot pool good. fut you cause wane do shoot poool good. I not help police but wane do shoot pool dood.
The Prestige

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Jan 19, 2012
concerned citizen 29 wrote:
@The Prestige are you saying your the magician i mean rat cause the only person that knew where he was located was a RAT!!!!
Barbie
Their just isn't any honor amongst us drug addicts like in the old days. Me, I blame Joe Valachi. Now if you want to see me again. Close your eyes and remember July 4th. We had such good times then.
lol

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Jan 19, 2012
Like this really shocks anyone.
Sir Walter T Wamsley

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Jan 19, 2012
I must say that this borish American blog site is also bloody wrong about my nephew. Ivan Theodore Wamsley a drug addict. I say bolax. I challenge anyone of you yankee's to a stimulating game of cricket. Fine game that cricket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daisy from reds 12 hr GoogleThat 6
WV. Senate OKs bill to drug test some welfare a... 15 hr F W R 1
Cindy gallo /her new lover angie 20 hr Amanda 8
Donald J. Trump 23 hr PayupSucka 74
Andrew britton 23 hr Angel 2
Clarksburg clinic Tue Dr-Scarface 10
Nikki Brockleman / Chen Ford Tue Chevy Girl 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages