First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I am really curious to know if there are any fun, lovin ladies in the Clarksburg area? Who likes to get out and get into ridin Harleys, 4 wheelers, jet skis, camping and just getting outside and cuttin loose and maybe having a few beers or drinks and playing under a full moon? Who ?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
I am really curious to know if there are any fun, lovin ladies in the Clarksburg area? Who likes to get out and get into ridin Harleys, 4 wheelers, jet skis, camping and just getting outside and cuttin loose and maybe having a few beers or drinks and playing under a full moon? Who ?
You should probably check an online dating website.
boycott

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2013
DontCallMeSnuffy wrote:
<quoted text>You should probably check an online dating website.
Gary Anderson rents out his wife. She isn't real good but she is cheap.
Lena

Elkins, WV

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Are there women who dont?

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Are there women who dont?
Hi Lena, Tell me, what kind of fun do you like to get into? I know that ladies love to have fun as much as guys do, I'm just not one who is shy or quiet about it. What turns you on?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2013
A better question is what dosent

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
A better question is what dosent
Damn, A lady that is turned on by everything ! WOW I dont know if I know how to reply to that. OK then what do you like the most?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Chocolate

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Chocolate
Hey Lena, Chocolate is cool, so exactly what is it you like to do with chocolate besides eat it?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Im not telling
Lena

Elkins, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Just how old are you

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Im not telling
And why not may I ask? How can I figure out what you really like to do with chocolate unless you tell me or just let me imagine ? Are you really from Elkins? I knew a young lady named Lena in Jackson County. So when, what and where are you and I going to get into this chocolate thing?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Im in buckhannon and tell me how old you are

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Im in buckhannon and tell me how old you are
I'm not telling either, but I'll tell you that I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still have one helluva good time and have a lot of fun. I ride up thru Buckhannon a lot on my bike. Do you like to ride?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Love it
Lena

Elkins, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Love it and im free friday
Lena

Elkins, WV

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Ok then

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Love it and im free friday
You're getting my attention but I have to work friday and the weather is not looking real good for riding yet. It's still cold on a bike and too much salt and cinders on the road that will mess up a bike. Mine is all cleaned up and shining and just waiting on a good place to go. How far do you like to rida and how long can you be gone? Also, what about the chocolate?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Im off all day and nite dont you have a truck and bring me dove chocolate

Location hidden

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Lena wrote:
Im off all day and nite dont you have a truck and bring me dove chocolate
Yes I do have a truck, but I have to work friday. If I come over there just what do you have in mind? Not only chocolate, I have a fondue fountain that you can melt chocolate and dip strawberries or whatever else you want to dip in it. Can you get on the little envelope by my name and send me a private message?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Harrison County 1 hr Rory Gilmore 12
Presidential Debate... 2 hr Concerned 32
Scary clowns coming to WV 4 hr Chuckles Clarabell 25
Cell Phone Video of Keith Scott Shooting 4 hr PayupSucka 32
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Weepy 2,884
Your parents are not good people 9 hr PayupSucka 3
CBS News Investigates WV AG Patrick Morrisey 13 hr hmmm 7

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance