Arrest of Marion county judges daughter

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jima

Herndon, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Just seen where the daughter of Marion county circuit judges daughter....Hannah Olio was arrested in Ohio for having 900 pills of Oxycodone....article in Elkins Inter Mountain newspaper....lets see where this case goes!
1 post removed

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
that's even better than when one of those anti-gay evangelicals is caught in the airport bathroom with his pen!s through a hole into another stall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scan...
Carly

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I dont know why it is so important for the news media to keep reporting that she is the daughter of a judge. Do they report when the children of ministers, law enforcement officers, teachers, or any of profession break the law? You can be the best parent in the world and you can have children that live a lifestyle completely the opposite of how they were raised or the values that they were taught. Many good upstanding citizens have children that have gotten hooked on drugs or have chosen to break the law. Many, many times it is no fault of the parents.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Right, Carly, except you know goddamn well that the fact that he's a judge will certainly help his daughter out. If this happened in West Virginia she wouldn't have even been CHARGED.

Meanwhile there must be dozens of people rotting in jail, sent there BY HIM, for doing the exact same thing.

And you know he made some sanctimonious speech to each of them, about how they're $hit citizens.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#6 Mar 1, 2013
sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous

/ˌsaNG(k)tə ˈmōn&#27 5;əs/
Adjective

derogatory. Making a show of being morally superior to other people.
Jima

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
I am not a lock them up throw away the key believer....in fact I hope the Woman in question gets Addiction treatment instead off jail sentence..this could be a eye opening event for the legal system in Fairmont. However I do nor believe in favoritism either. Lets keep watch on this story and see what happens.. I saw this article in a Elkins newspaper.....nothing as of yet in the local Fairmont paper.
Jima

Herndon, VA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Michael John Aloi is a Judge in Fairmont,West Virginia !
Marion County Resident

Fairmont, WV

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Alex Weinstein wrote:
sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous
/ˌsaNG(k)tə ˈmōn&#27 5;əs/
Adjective
derogatory. Making a show of being morally superior to other people.
Actually, no, Judge Aloi is a fair judge who truly tries to help the addicted people that come before his court on drug charges. I have met him and found him to be a genuine person. He is not the kind of person who will interfere in the course of law; he respects it too much. I know his heart is breaking for his daughter; ironically, this arrest may end up saving her life.
Joey D

Shinnston, WV

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Alex may offend people, most of which have a much lower IQ than him andaren't intelligent enough to decipher what he's saying. But the man speaks the truth, pulls no punches and doesn't let people get away with pulling their "victim" cards. Alex-I salute you sir and please keep posting the truth.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Dear Joey D.

Thanks man. You said it better than I've been trying. And I only offend people who get in my way with HELPING THEM out. B/C there's not anyone on this board, including Beavis, who I wouldn't fight for.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#12 Mar 1, 2013
oh, fyi. IQ tests are bull$hit. So are SATs. They don't measure intelligence capability. They measure knowledge learned.

I studied for that SAT hardcore, and bumped my score up over 100 points.

I know plenty of guys who would fail the $hit out of that test but can repair engines, or track a deer across the wilderness. THAT's intelligence too. Learned also.

I HATE the way our System is based around standardized tests and pieces of paper from Universities that wouldn't mean $hit if there was an Armageddon type scenario. Country Boys Can Survive, is what I mean, and I wouldn't trade one Mountaineer for the entire bunch of f$a$g$s I went to college with, save a handful.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2013

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2013
However, and this is the message I keep trying to impart:

Those people have most of the money and power. And they use their book learnin' to keep it. So. For a crash course on how to outhink Yankees, read the following.

1. The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli.
2. The Civil War: A Narrative - Shelby Foote.
3. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas

and... for your pH.D. Express, brought to you by OIS - the Office of Intellectual Services:

4. The Republic - Plato.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#15 Mar 1, 2013
I still don't understand how, I assume the same person, can agree with and call the same post spam at the same time.
Jima

Herndon, VA

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Meanwhile......what are you talking about? I started this discussion regarding the arrest of a judges daughter.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Oh. Sorry.
Jima

Herndon, VA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
All well and good Alex.....Have you heard anything about the above mentioned situation involving the judges daughter....Her and her boyfriend was living in Buckhannon when they was arrest ester in Ohio. She had 900 Oxycodone tablets on her person.....a large amount for persona use !
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Alex Weinstein wrote:
Oh. Sorry.
You should make that your official catch phrase or campaign slogan.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Dear Jima,

Not really. I don't really care. I don't see how it's anyone's business. Really, ANYONE'S.

It's not the Judges, she's a grown woman.
It's not yours or mine or Beavis's, bc who cares?
And its CERTAINLY not the governments business. THAT I'm very sure about.

Dear Beavis,

Your creativity index rating is about 2/100
Jima

Herndon, VA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
You can speak for yourself ....but you can't speak in my behalf and inform me that it is none of my business. Case closed and your dismissed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage locals 1 hr nasty crack hoe f... 6
clarksburg officer (Apr '11) 2 hr Username Unknown 101
Pointers and Tips for Alex 2 hr Charles Manson Fan 1
Hookers in clarksvurg 3 hr Phoney name 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr well 1,287
Informant ?? (Jun '15) 4 hr Chas 29
Clarksburg, WV Mission Stealing Funds and Donat... (Mar '08) 7 hr Xxx 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages