Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10257 Nov 29, 2012
Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if we can just get the rest of the ill-informed to do the same we would be better off.
In this country when you get informed its 10 different ways an you take you' r pick.and it is usually whose the loudest that gets picked ,even tho some of these preachers on tv speak softly they tell big lies and get by with it.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#10258 Nov 29, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you CB? Nice to see you posting.
thank yuns, miss god smacked, gud two seeze yuns two!
frig my lifes

“Liberal is not a dirty word”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10259 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you fairly weigh the faults and praises of both Democrats and Republicans you would actually see no difference in either party that would excel one over the other.
Except when it comes to domestic spending. The Republicans want to cut all social programs and privatize. I think that alone makes the difference.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#10260 Nov 29, 2012
Mannnington2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Except when it comes to domestic spending. The Republicans want to cut all social programs and privatize. I think that alone makes the difference.
So you're not willing to look at the faults on the Democrat side but simply always point out the faults on the Republicans.
The same can easily be said about those who are in favor of the Republicans who only find fault in the Democrats.
This tunnel vision and one-sided view of favoring one over the other and disapproving the other is what keeps this country divided know matter which party is in control.
In truth,both sides are equally guilty and share the same shame while the American people are left with baring the burden that both sides equally created.

“Liberal is not a dirty word”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10261 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not willing to look at the faults on the Democrat side but simply always point out the faults on the Republicans.
The same can easily be said about those who are in favor of the Republicans who only find fault in the Democrats.
This tunnel vision and one-sided view of favoring one over the other and disapproving the other is what keeps this country divided know matter which party is in control.
In truth,both sides are equally guilty and share the same shame while the American people are left with baring the burden that both sides equally created.
My original post said that I agree with you. For the most part both parties are absolutely evil. Foreign policy, NDAA, the Patriot Act are all things about which I will criticize the Democrats. I was pointing out a major difference. One that you can't defend. You just want to attack me.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10262 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
THE republicans went way too far on the hatred of OBAMA.I used to think they were about the same until this party they have now really showed its head.They are nothing about the average person ."That is sad.They are A bunch of vindictive fools who don't realize we don't have time for there crooked shenanigans an bigotry.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10263 Nov 29, 2012
I used too love JOHN M,CAIN BUT NOW I CANT STAND HIM.

#10264 Nov 29, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> THE republicans went way too far on the hatred of OBAMA.I used to think they were about the same until this party they have now really showed its head.They are nothing about the average person ."That is sad.They are A bunch of vindictive fools who don't realize we don't have time for there crooked shenanigans an bigotry.
No more different than Liberals running way too far on hatred for people who believe in Christianity.
Both political parties lays blame on each other and criticizing each other for who they are for everything they can think of and telling lies on each other but you and the rest can't see that.
You only see the party that you dislike of doing all of that and not your own party who is just as guilty of doing just as much as the Republicans.
The contents,yeah,I give you that but the strategy and the attitude of which both parties go by are all the same.

#10265 Nov 29, 2012
Mannnington2010 wrote:
<quoted text>My original post said that I agree with you. For the most part both parties are absolutely evil. Foreign policy, NDAA, the Patriot Act are all things about which I will criticize the Democrats. I was pointing out a major difference. One that you can't defend. You just want to attack me.
For one thing,you didn't seem like that you was willing to see the very much similarities of the two parties and what I got from your original posts was "I'm just going to keep on overlooking all the mistakes that the Democrat Party makes and continue to beat up on the Republicans over what the Democrats say bad about them."
I see this kind of crap going on from both Republicans and Democrats and nothing really gets done to dissolve this division between two parties that creates animosity that spills over onto the American people who are constantly at each others throats over political issues of disrespecting and being dishonorable towards one another's opinions and for who they are.
We need a president who will lead and bring this country together,someone who is neither Democrat or a Republican.
Someone who can win the presidential election as a third party candidate instead of just taking up votes to help either the Republican or the Democrat presidential candidate.
We need true unity and good positive leadership in this country and not more division and strife.
Secondly,No,I do not want to attack you,that was never my intent to do so.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10266 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That always seems to be the immature response from someone like yourself of calling someone ignorant just because you don't agree with them.
Let me tell you something,if I was ignorant I wouldn't have an opinion.
it's fine that you have an opinion, it's great actually, but you're trying to pass it off as fact. And thats just not the case.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10267 Nov 29, 2012
both parties can shove it and blow it outta their behinds. There's some evil, very rich white men at the top of the pile (elitists)pulling the strings.

There can be no peace until the ruling class is overthrown.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10268 Nov 29, 2012
but here's some wonderful news:

Palestine is now a "non-member" observer state in the UN (united nations)!!!

The new status now grants the Palestinians more weight in peace talks with Israel and gives it a greater chance of joining UN agencies and the International Criminal Court (ICC). Joining the ICC would give the Palestinians greater legal basis for pursuing possible war-crimes prosecutions against the Israeli military.

it's a step in the right direction

Free Palestine!!:)
Citizen

United States

#10269 Nov 29, 2012
Real independence, however, remains an elusive dream until the Palestinians negotiate a peace deal with the Israelis, who warned that the General Assembly action will only delay a lasting solution. Israel still controls the West Bank, east Jerusalem and access to Gaza, and it accused the Palestinians of bypassing negotiations with the campaign to upgrade their U.N. status.

The United States immediately criticized the historic vote. "Today's unfortunate and counterproductive resolution places further obstacles in the path peace," U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice said.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the speech by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to the General Assembly shortly before the vote "defamatory and venomous," saying it was "full of mendacious propaganda" against Israel.

#10270 Nov 29, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it's fine that you have an opinion, it's great actually, but you're trying to pass it off as fact. And thats just not the case.
Not all of what you say against Israel was based on facts either.
You seemingly rushed to judgment against them every time they have no other choice but to defend themselves against terrorist groups like HAMAS.
I don't believe that all Muslims are terrorists or affiliated in some way with the Islamic Terrorists
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10271 Nov 29, 2012
hope wrote:
but here's some wonderful news:
Palestine is now a "non-member" observer state in the UN (united nations)!!!
The new status now grants the Palestinians more weight in peace talks with Israel and gives it a greater chance of joining UN agencies and the International Criminal Court (ICC). Joining the ICC would give the Palestinians greater legal basis for pursuing possible war-crimes prosecutions against the Israeli military.
it's a step in the right direction
Free Palestine!!:)
You beat me too it. That's great. Disgusting that our State Department was against this.

#10272 Nov 29, 2012
hope wrote:
both parties can shove it and blow it outta their behinds. There's some evil, very rich white men at the top of the pile (elitists)pulling the strings.
There can be no peace until the ruling class is overthrown.
There you go again.You are once again going by what only one political party says about the other.
Truth is,there are some very rich Democrats too who are just as bad and not all of them are white as you are so viciously quick to label.
The problem with you is,and I'm not the only one that notices it with you on here,although you do make a very loud noise but you have no melody,its just you falling over a bunch of musical instruments.
o well

Charleston, WV

#10273 Nov 29, 2012
o well
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#10274 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……lol maybe next Time?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10275 Nov 30, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>,
This seemingly new person righting under the name truth2 appears better informed but simply anti-Semitic. His pitch about the cunning Jews controlling the media etc. sounds like the paranoia of latter day Nazis.
He makes no mention of the billions of $ the US has given the Arabs of the region. It does not fit his narrative.
Israel may well have already been destroyed by the Muslim Arabs who surround them and hate them without US taxpayer money. If so it was money well spent.
This 'truth2' lays on more complaints about Israel but does not address any of the issues raised which cast Israel in a favorable or an underdog light. That is simply because they are true and cannot be rebutted.
Something else is true. If the Arabs just wanted their own country on the west bank and Gaza they could have easily had it by now. When they controlled those territories before 1967 they never made any effort to form a nation state.
They could have had an independent country of their own years ago if they would live in peace with Israel. In 1948, Israel accepted the UN plan for a two state system, one Jew and one Arab. The Arabs immediately attacked Israel to destroy it.
The Muslim Arabs' only real goal is to kill the Jews and destroy Israel. That has been their goal since Israel was formed in 1948 and continues today. It's a rough neighborhood.
The reconstruction of Israel was a process began no later than the 1880's as many Jews returned. They bought land from absentee land lords, land that was not in a country but in a barren godforsaken territory of the Ottoman empire, and they made the desert bloom. The improving economy there drew Arabs who came to work. Without the Jews developing the country there would have been far fewer Arabs there in 1948. Now, Israel is the only democracy in the area. Its economy is far better. They bring Arabs out of Gaza to be treated in their hospitals.
Jews had lived in the area for thousands of years. Today, they have been killed or driven out of nearly all Arab lands.
I am not a Jew. I am not an expert on the area or its history. All this information is common knowledge, and there is much more for anyone who wants to know.
So, truth2 and other Jew haters have simply sided with the Arabs and find rationalizations to support their hatred.
Well now look at you,you read a history book of the middle east which was surely written by a biased Jewish person and now you are an expert on Israel.

Guess what? The U.N. General Assembly has voted by over a two thirds majority to recognize the state of Palestine. How you like them apples?

BTW I am wondering how I managed to become a 'new person'.
Citizen

United States

#10276 Nov 30, 2012
A number of Western delegations noted that Thursday's vote should not be interpreted as formal legal recognition of a Palestinian state. Formal recognition of statehood is something that is done bilaterally, not by the United Nations.

How ya like them apples? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly's Irish pub 3 hr Scarface 11
Caleb Hudkins 4 hr the real ch 1
100 Drug Dealers Busted Today 6 hr ironic 17
Looking for a weekly female friend 6 hr Homegrown77 16
drug bust 18 hr JimBobbi 1
Create your own Forum 20 hr Weepy 364
joshua reed Wed church 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages