J.C. Maxey's Bouncers Charged with Battering Patron

Apr 19, 2010 Full story: WBOY-TV 7

Clarksburg Police have arrested two J.C. Maxeya s bouncers and are looking for a third.

Full Story
killa-b

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2010
maxies bouncers are a bunch of girls i know all of them,they would need more than three guys to handle me. they abuse power this is not the first time this happend there jus never reported i hope the sissies get what they deserve especialy chris P.
big d

Bridgeport, WV

#2 Apr 28, 2010
killa-b wrote:
maxies bouncers are a bunch of girls i know all of them,they would need more than three guys to handle me. they abuse power this is not the first time this happend there jus never reported i hope the sissies get what they deserve especialy chris P.
AMEN!! couldnt have said it better myself
Eastwood

Richmond, VA

#3 May 1, 2010
Killa- B The Wanna Be,
an ex

Bridgeport, WV

#4 May 5, 2010
haha do we remember this infamous bouncer, KEVIN MATTHEW LEWIS. The woman beater, cheater, thief, liar and father of 10 random kids... I love Clarksburg!
1 post removed
The Truth

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2011
What about how they let Ron Turner beat women and sell drugs in the bar,he says hes half owner& by the way he runs around in there I belive it
Cburg

Morgantown, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Why is it every time you click to read the full story the page says it can not be found?
curious

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2011
I've known lots of men that bounce for extra money or while they go to college, but those bouncers at Maxeys are grown punks with criminal records, histories of violence, & extreme disregard for authority that are not capable of holding down real jobs. It is pathetic! I used to enjoy Maxeys for a game of pool, slot machines, & drinks, but over the years I've watched it turn into a facilitator of violence & drugs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official Withdrawal from US Senate Election 2 hr Jay Rock 3
Clarksburg Couple on "My Big Redneck Wedding" (Feb '09) 6 hr angel 55
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 7 hr GOOD MEMORY 141
If you shop in Clarksburg you will soon be payi... 8 hr tom 1
Western Virginia Declaration of War 8 hr jjj777 11
Senator Weinstein 8 hr curious george 3
Drugs and Clarksburg 9 hr Rambone 6
Magistrate Mark Gorby 10 hr Joe Manchin 153
Clarksburg Dating
Find my Match

Clarksburg Jobs

Clarksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clarksburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarksburg