First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

East Bend, NC

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Does anyone here know Kim or what happened to her?
Anonymous

East Bend, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Does anyone remember Michael Buffy, Juddi Williams, Rod Freeman, or Pete Cain? I'm just an old school guy who used to run around Clarksburg from 70's-90's.
amazedbyignoranc e

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2011
carolinaboy13 wrote:
Does anyone remember Michael Buffy, Juddi Williams, Rod Freeman, or Pete Cain? I'm just an old school guy who used to run around Clarksburg from 70's-90's.
http://www.wvrja.com/puboffsearch/offsearch.a... Check here first, better than average odds you'll find at least one of them.
Cburg

Morgantown, WV

#4 Nov 14, 2011
If I am not mistaken, Juddi Williams past away.
Old Mafia Man

AOL

#5 Nov 14, 2011
carolinaboy13 wrote:
All dead from drugs except Pete
Old Mafia Man

AOL

#6 Nov 14, 2011
All four subject you mentioned, cAROLINA BOY ARE DEAD EXCEPT FOR pETE cAIN. (aRENT dRUGS gREAT)
Cburg

Morgantown, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Old Mafia Man wrote:
All four subject you mentioned, cAROLINA BOY ARE DEAD EXCEPT FOR pETE cAIN.(aRENT dRUGS gREAT)
I thought that the others had die as well
exit

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Nov 14, 2011
carolinaboy13 wrote:
Pete's still the same old Pete.
who cares

Shinnston, WV

#9 Dec 9, 2011
no they are still alive i know kim is in jail she may be out by now as well as michael
just for the record

Arnoldsburg, WV

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Im pretty sure they are not talking about mikey-o. Michael passed away back in the 90's. Pretty sad the majority of the family has passed away from drug over- doses and they still party....
orangeandgreen

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Dec 18, 2011
the good old boys are gone.juddy and micheal died around 1986.pete is still around.tim griggin and roger mckinney are at mt olive.chalie moran is dead,too. not even many of the "burger chef" brats arond either.i have been here off and on since the 70's.i rarely see any of the people i knew from back then.
randyflt219

Fort Collins, CO

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Rod Freeman was shot and killed by one of the Schaffer boys from Clarksburg.
Watcher

Morgantown, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Kim Messino.. She any relation to the Brian guy on life support for ODing on Bath Salts?
nosey neighbor

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Feb 16, 2012
i believe that he is her brother
what the hell

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Feb 16, 2012
yeah traci davis is the girl that was with him the night he overdosed there is a thread on her too
Watcher

Morgantown, WV

#16 Feb 17, 2012
what the hell wrote:
yeah traci davis is the girl that was with him the night he overdosed there is a thread on her too
I saw that thread, have heard a few things through the rumor mill too. I am not at all shocked by what I have heard either, bad things happen when you hang out with those types of people.
carolinaboy13

East Bend, NC

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Then what happened to Gary Schaffer?
cindy

Fairfield, CA

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Wow....I'm shocked at you people I get on her to see if I can find my cousin Kim to pay my condolances behind Bryan and give her some support....and here there is a discussion on my family as if there is something wrong with them .........have none of you or anyone you known fallen a victim of addiction? THis is serious Brian just passed away and all you can say is that's what happens when you hang around those type of people as if they are bearing more than addiction.......I feel sorry for you when addiction steals the soul of someone you love maybe it will be your child then just maybe you will see the horrible hold it has on that person and you. I love you MEssineo family and may god comfort you in this hard time we have lost a good man.

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2012
cindy wrote:
Wow....I'm shocked at you people I get on her to see if I can find my cousin Kim to pay my condolances behind Bryan and give her some support....and here there is a discussion on my family as if there is something wrong with them .........have none of you or anyone you known fallen a victim of addiction? THis is serious Brian just passed away and all you can say is that's what happens when you hang around those type of people as if they are bearing more than addiction.......I feel sorry for you when addiction steals the soul of someone you love maybe it will be your child then just maybe you will see the horrible hold it has on that person and you. I love you MEssineo family and may god comfort you in this hard time we have lost a good man.
I was referring to Traci Davis, not Kim.
cindy

Fairfield, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2012
Ok......sorry thank you for clearing it up.......maybe the loss of my cuz, I took it the wrong way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Paulie Walnuts 4,396
Leah Chapman 2 hr Iggy Belevechio 10
Jessica McCracken 3 hr Hooker Luvr 31
Rip off. Stacy Martin 4 hr Cecily 36
Brittany K Hair salon 6 hr PayupSucka 8
east view 6 hr Baretta 15
Wanna try 6 hr Greg F 42

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance