Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

8

6

4

I am Wondering,WHY everytime I post about a Certain Person that it gets Deleted.
I Want To Know WHY!!!!!!
Someone Wants to Keep This Hush-Hush,,,
So I Am WONDERING WHY
Whoever is in charge of this site MUST BE Related or is Getting Alot of kickback to keep Removing My Post and Anyone that Post about him or what he did...
uncle bobby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think the reasoning behind the removal is because the person in question hasn't been convicted of any crimes yet. I have followed these threads and wondered why all of the posts have been deleted.

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

um maybe its because its an open case and websites like this can cause drama with court cases. If I was a lawyer and saw stuff like this online about my client, even if it was true, I would have it removed as well.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

AriesBratt wrote:
um maybe its because its an open case and websites like this can cause drama with court cases. If I was a lawyer and saw stuff like this online about my client, even if it was true, I would have it removed as well.
No,I do not think that is the case. There has been alot of those on here,,remember the cop Thompson that was fired,and alot of others stuff and this has been the only topic that I see that keeps getting deleted.I bet you wouldn't say that if it was your child that was molested by that man.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

uncle bobby wrote:
I think the reasoning behind the removal is because the person in question hasn't been convicted of any crimes yet. I have followed these threads and wondered why all of the posts have been deleted.
I do not think that is the case here..Someone is doing this for a reason and it isn't because of him not going to trial yet...If you follow this site like you say,then you have to be aware this is the only topic be deleted.
Everyone deserves to know the status of his case.
another try

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I think it is simply because someone is reporting it. I am sure whoever runs this site gets so many requests that they just delete them without even reading them.

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I dont have kids, but if i did, the person wouldnt have made it to trial, lol. i dont follow his case, or any other sex offenders case for that matter. they are a waste of ink, time, money and everything else that goes into them. in my opinion, they should just take them out and shoot them...
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

another try wrote:
I think it is simply because someone is reporting it. I am sure whoever runs this site gets so many requests that they just delete them without even reading them.
Then all of the topic's on here should be deleted.
There has been worse stuff said on here than what I am posting about this man.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

3

AriesBratt wrote:
I dont have kids, but if i did, the person wouldnt have made it to trial, lol. i dont follow his case, or any other sex offenders case for that matter. they are a waste of ink, time, money and everything else that goes into them. in my opinion, they should just take them out and shoot them...
Well I do and Children shouldn't have to go through stuff like this in their lives but when it does happen the person that did it should be punished.
Unfortunately the legal system doesn't work that way.Yes I do think that it has been a Very Big Waste of Time and Money for the Taxpayers of this state.
DNA Testing is very expensive,so why should the taxpayers keep footing the bill when they have all come back the same..But he gets to have it tested again....I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY.
Just like I do not UNDERSTAND when I post about him ,,it gets deleted..
Jerry Sandusky was all over the news and web and nothing was deleted about him,just saying ...
Hell he was arrested and his trial was within 6 months.
This case has been going on almost 2 years.
No matter what I will post about this case till he is where he suppose to be...PRISON
another try

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

9

1

1

I knew there wasn't something right with that guy when i saw him running around in dirty, holed sweat pants with no underwear ( evident from the holes). Had to be a creep. Who knows how many lives were affected. The public has the right to know.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

another try wrote:
I knew there wasn't something right with that guy when i saw him running around in dirty, holed sweat pants with no underwear ( evident from the holes). Had to be a creep. Who knows how many lives were affected. The public has the right to know.
Thank You,Thank You,
I think the very same thing!!!!
But the Question here is WHY when I post what is going on with his trial that it gets deleted....
Everyone that had a child who played sports while he was helping coach deserves to know the truth.
There could be more children out there that he molested and might come forward if they know what is going on..
1 post removed
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Imprtbrb wrote:
Jason Raikes' name along with his mug shot were all over the news, I don't know who is protecting him, but he better hope that they go to prison with him, he is gonna need a friend.
Yes,It was all over the news but everytime someone post on here about him or what is going on with his trial it gets deleted.I would like to know who is trying to protect him to..
You are right with whoever is helping him probly knew what he had been doing and in my book they are just as guilty and should join him in prison.
zig zag

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Why not just start a new post every time one gets deleted. Or maybe start four or five. Hell, you ask seven times about why your post were getting deleted. That is seven times you could have started new ones. I'm sure by doing that most everyone will see them. Eventually who ever is deleting might quit.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

If he is innocent, I would think he'd want a speedy trial because camping season is almost over for this year.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

zig zag wrote:
Why not just start a new post every time one gets deleted. Or maybe start four or five. Hell, you ask seven times about why your post were getting deleted. That is seven times you could have started new ones. I'm sure by doing that most everyone will see them. Eventually who ever is deleting might quit.
I do start a new post every time it gets deleted and this is the longest one has stayed on here..I am allowed to ask as many times as I want why my other post were deleted.
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Beavis wrote:
If he is innocent, I would think he'd want a speedy trial because camping season is almost over for this year.
He should have wanted a speedy trial when he got arrested last year.
bubba

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

you would think a speedy trial would have been wanted buy a man confident of his innocents, incompetent plea makes him sound guilty
another try

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

bubba wrote:
you would think a speedy trial would have been wanted buy a man confident of his innocents, incompetent plea makes him sound guilty
No matter how you slice it- we all know the truth.
zig zag

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I do start a new post every time it gets deleted and this is the longest one has stayed on here..I am allowed to ask as many times as I want why my other post were deleted.
Yes you are. And obviously there is someone out there who can delete your questions as many times as they want.
.
Who is this person you are talking about and what did he do anyway?
1 post removed
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

4

So here is Why I am upset!!!!!!

Like I posted on Tuesday morning August 7 ,2012 around 9 A.M.
Jason's trial was to start.
He was suppose to be letting 12 Jury Members Hear and See the Evidence that was going to be presented to them against him.

But NO we have to go through yet another delay. Why you might wonder.

Jason is allowed to have the DNA tested yet again,and yes we the Taxpayers are paying for it.
It can be tested a Million times and it still will be the same..

And Now For the "Icing On The Cake"

Jason is now saying He is Incompetent.

in.com .pe.tent /(*)in-*kam-pet-ent\adj
1:not leagally qualified

2: lacking qualities{as knowledge,skill, or ability} needed to do something well

incompetent n:an incompetent person

He knows WHAT he did to those boys.

He knew it was WRONG.

Jason David Raikes, "You Are Not Incompetent"

You Are Guilty OF The Crimes That You Have Been Charged With.

And as I posted before..God Knows What You Did

You Deserve To Be In Jail,Not A Mental Hospital

We Will See How Long This Post Stays On Here This Time,,

Go Ahead DELETE This I Will JUST POST THE TRUTH All OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Clarksburg Forum right now

Search the Clarksburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 53,525
Easy Chicks. 10 min Alex Weinstein Fan 10
Chenoweth Ford Service 44 min Shockalocka 2
Do you know larry leach?? (Mar '10) 3 hr blah blah 21
stealy beating (Dec '13) 3 hr bang bang 39
amara marshall this is ur champ how can i get a... 8 hr ThaDood 7
What School Board Members actually put our chil... (Sep '11) 11 hr The great malenko 165
•••
•••
•••
Clarksburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clarksburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clarksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clarksburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarksburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••