Pepperoni rolls in area
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Oct 12, 2017
Worst and best? My worst in home industries and Rogers and Mazza. Best tomaros on Sunday morning.
Random passerby

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 12, 2017
Steve wrote:
Worst and best? My worst in home industries and Rogers and Mazza. Best tomaros on Sunday morning.
Mm my boss brings us tomaroís sometimes. They are yummy. I also like the one in north view when theyíre fresh. Iíve had some good ones and some meh ones from Rogers and Mazza, I mostly like their minis. I donít personally like Bonnie Belleís (too much bread) and I donít think Iíve ever had Home industry. I prefer my sister in lawís homemade ones. Yummm
Kim

Shinnston, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2017
Steve wrote:
Agreed on the worst. Tomaro's and D'annunzio's are both good if they're fresh. I have to say Abruzzino's is the best, they're not even bad if they're a day or two old. I know it's a bit out of the way for a lot of people but it's worth it.
Sandy

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Oct 12, 2017
I don't think I'd ever try home industries, have you seen the workers? Don't look like they showered since last year yuck!!!

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed on the worst. Tomaro's and D'annunzio's are both good if they're fresh. I have to say Abruzzino's is the best, they're not even bad if they're a day or two old. I know it's a bit out of the way for a lot of people but it's worth it.
Vidal Sassoon

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2017
Tomaro's
Vinny

Statts Mills, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2017
Abruzzinos and D'Annunzios. The owner at home industry walk around like her crap don't stink and I don't like that. Danny Mazza was always nice, but the pepperoni rolls suck!
Oscar G

Statts Mills, WV

#7 Oct 12, 2017
This is true and I think the place looks dirty!
Vinny wrote:
Abruzzinos and D'Annunzios. The owner at home industry walk around like her crap don't stink and I don't like that. Danny Mazza was always nice, but the pepperoni rolls suck!
PayupSucka

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2017
Hands down Tomaros is the best! On Sunday morning when the orange grease is baked slightly. The reason they don't last long is lack of preservatives in the roll.
Rent boy

Mount Clare, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2017
Random passerby wrote:
<quoted text>

Mm my boss brings us tomaroís sometimes. They are yummy. I also like the one in north view when theyíre fresh. Iíve had some good ones and some meh ones from Rogers and Mazza, I mostly like their minis. I donít personally like Bonnie Belleís (too much bread) and I donít think Iíve ever had Home industry. I prefer my sister in lawís homemade ones. Yummm
I always liked home industries but I recently ate a Bonnie Bells one and it became my new favorite.
One thing I love about WVa is all of the readily available pepperoni rolls.

But the best are always the ones made at home smothered in butter and filled with cheese.
Your post made me hungry.
Clarksburg resident

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2017
The store in Wyatt makes the absolute best pepperoni rolls. They're stuffed. Ab Cody's in North View makes pretty good ones also.
Big Fat Dago

Fairmont, WV

#11 Oct 13, 2017
Steve wrote:
I stuck my pepperoni in your mama's roll.
Vidal Sassoon

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2017
Nice to see Zeke Lopez working for the city parks.
Space Cowboy Fan

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 13, 2017
Do they bake rolls with potted meat and smegma in them? Some of us canít afford the good stuff.
PayupSucka

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 13, 2017
Vidal Sassoon wrote:
Nice to see Zeke Lopez working for the city parks.
It is isn't it!
Youraredneck

Cary, NC

#15 Oct 13, 2017
PayupSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
It is isn't it!
Why you unemployed snuffy Dick sucker?
1 post removed
PayupSucka

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2017
Youraredneck wrote:
<quoted text>

Why you unemployed snuffy Dick sucker?
Nope I own business in Bridgeport. Wotan knows me
Elephant

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2017
Zeke Lopez works for the city of Clarksburg? I'm not buying it. The Salem witch trials would have started.
McDuck

Fairmont, WV

#19 Oct 14, 2017
Clarksburg resident wrote:
The store in Wyatt makes the absolute best pepperoni rolls. They're stuffed. Ab Cody's in North View makes pretty good ones also.
Where is Wyatt?
Sara-Bi

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2017
Clarksburg resident wrote:
The only thing stuffed, is your mommies @ss .
Woody Guthrie

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2017
I would eat a fart filled peta before I would drive to Wyatt and buy food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you Putin the blame on? 49 min PayupSucka 12
I heard a rumor 1 hr PayupSucka 5
Kelly's Irish Pub Bartender 7 hr Interested one 11
Carrie Jean wiant 7 hr Mamacita Loca 1
Josh Cunningham 7 hr Mamacita Loca 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Fairmont is Fixed 4,566
wdtv growing? (Feb '17) 15 hr JT Leroy 19

Clarksburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages