Haha

United States

#25 Oct 31, 2010
I am under no delusion the girls at strip clubs like me but, most of them r hot and its a fun time. I don't think it is degrading at all. Hot girls showing off thier bodies, they should be proud they demand that kinda attention. If they should wanna earn more from a "happy ending" then so be it as long as they r safe. Paying a girl for a bj is no worse then getting one after a date.. It just gets right to the point..
1 post removed
SICK

Salem, WV

#27 Nov 1, 2010
THIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT A GLORIFIED WHORE HOUSE. I WALKED IN WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND, AND SAW A FEW GIRLS WITH TRACK MARKS UP THEIR ARMS, ONE HAD POWDER AROUND HER NOSTRIL, AND WHEN I TRIED TO GO TO THE RESTROOM, SAW A GIRL SITTING ON THE TOILET HITTING A CRACK PIPE. AND WHILE SITTING AT OUR TABLE, ONE OF THE GIRLS APPROACHED ONE OF THE GUYS AT OUR TABLE, ASK ABOUT A PRIVATE, AND SAID THAT SHE WOULD HAVE SEX FOR A TIP.NOW THATS A CLASSY PLACE, NEEDLESS TO SAY, MY GROUP LEFT, AND WONT BE BACK.
Jim Bob

Spanishburg, WV

#28 Nov 2, 2010
Are any of you girls from Red's coming to Gary's in Flatwoods the Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week which is also the first week of Buck Deer Season. I was just curious because they always have strippers from one of the clubs in Clarksburg those two days. Thanks
denise boy

Chesterfield, MO

#29 Nov 15, 2010
Denise definitely best looking there!!
Zack

Clarksburg, WV

#30 Nov 16, 2010
denise boy wrote:
Denise definitely best looking there!!
Your mom is hotter.
wvguy

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Dec 1, 2010
Does Krystal still work there?
being me

Fairmont, WV

#32 Dec 1, 2010
i guess nobody cares about the robbery at jb's last week not that its any of my business my thoughtis this wanna risk getting robbed hae fun i hope you enjoy getting used
Beavis

United States

#33 Dec 2, 2010
being me wrote:
i guess nobody cares about the robbery at jb's last week not that its any of my business my thoughtis this wanna risk getting robbed hae fun i hope you enjoy getting used
Sounds like sombody is gettin' a few extra dollars in her garter...
been there

Summersville, WV

#34 Dec 3, 2010
Who is the girl with the red hair that is a nurse?? Whats her real name?
deniseboy

Chesterfield, MO

#35 Dec 4, 2010
Denise best!
been there

Summersville, WV

#36 Dec 4, 2010
Denise Best? got a photo? lol
SparkleBoy

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Dec 4, 2010
When they gettin Sparkle back? I loves me a gal with meth-mouth, hair a fallin out and b00bies hangin low enuff as to cover up them stretch marks on her belly.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38 Dec 4, 2010
very nice, how much?
Beavis

United States

#39 Dec 5, 2010
SparkleBoy wrote:
When they gettin Sparkle back? I loves me a gal with meth-mouth, hair a fallin out and b00bies hangin low enuff as to cover up them stretch marks on her belly.
Last I heard, she was tryin' out for a part in a snuff film. Maybe she got the part?
mycoxaflopin

Wheeling, WV

#40 Dec 5, 2010
so bottom line. do the girls there give it up or not? and are the girls there shaving it or keeping it all natural. i like it all natural myself. more real that way!!
employee

United States

#41 Dec 13, 2010
wvguy wrote:
Does Krystal still work there?
Yes krystal works there still y do u ask? I'm not a fan of hers at all.
Hey

Statts Mills, WV

#42 Dec 13, 2010
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
So which girls are you a fan of and in your opinion, which girls give the best private dances,
1 post removed
curious

Mount Hope, WV

#44 Dec 17, 2010
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
What nights does Krystal work?
deniseboy

Chesterfield, MO

#45 Jan 19, 2011
Denise!!!!!
Beenthere

Masontown, WV

#46 Jan 19, 2011
I dunno em by name but a cuple of em will def suck ya off or ride ya for a good tip. Just wrap it u will be fine lol. It's alota fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Franc telling the real story 5 min Citizen 1
Bridgeport Police putting "In God We Trust" on ... 26 min Another Damn Liberal 21
ODs at AB - Shooting in Motown 50 min Educated 18
clarksburg police (Sep '14) 1 hr Benjamin hates you 52
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,484
sasha shultz 2 hr Phoney name 12
magistrate tammy marple e.a.m. (Mar '15) 2 hr The Punisher 10

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages