Paradise

Fairmont, WV

#333 Feb 23, 2013
Last night there was as dancer named Paradise. Does anyone know anything about her?
GLENELK at Dark

Scranton, PA

#334 Feb 23, 2013
glenelk used to have all kinds of stripclubs me and my peanus used to go to each one with no care in the world
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#335 Feb 24, 2013
Paradise wrote:
Last night there was as dancer named Paradise. Does anyone know anything about her?
I've got two tickets to Paradise. Pack your bags, we'll leave tonight.

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#336 Feb 24, 2013
you know its more fun to meet a girl before you have sex with her.
Dick Aiken

Cincinnati, OH

#337 Feb 26, 2013
We need more and better looking strippers in Harrison County. All but two strip clubs are closed. Prices were much better when Glen Elk was wide open. You didn't have to pretend anyone was there to see the dancing.

Clarskburg, WV

#338 Feb 26, 2013
prostitute should be legal. ill work on that one too. consenting adults should be able to do whatever they want. duh.
Dancers name

Weston, WV

#339 Feb 27, 2013
I forget the dancer whom I meet in Jan. She is blonde, kinda tall and thick bootty! He name was on here but it was deleted. Anyone remember her name?
just sayin

Clarksburg, WV

#340 Feb 28, 2013
I used to dance years ago when RED was the manager of JBS you couldn't pay me to work at a bar he had anything to do with. Some of the girls who start at Reds might be ok and do it the legal way for about a month and then they to are strung out on drugs and doing what ever it takes to get the next fix. I worked in that industry for 10yrs so I know how disqusting they are now.
backintheday

Charleston, WV

#341 Feb 28, 2013
just saying - what was your stage name? I frequented JB's back in the day a lot.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#342 Feb 28, 2013
Would that not make you disgusting also? I'm just saying. haha.
just sayin

Chicago, IL

#343 Feb 28, 2013
The clubs back then weren't like they are now. We had bouncers and dancers who weren't on drugs and turning tricks. Not saying it never happened but as soon as it was proven someone did something sexual in a private. At the end of the night someone would hit the lights and the person turning tricks was taken care of and never came back. We had the same 12 to 15 girls for about 5 to 7 yrs. So we set the new girls straight from day one NO SEX OF ANY KIND. The industry was dirty until several clubs opened up and they let anyone work there.

Clarskburg, WV

#344 Feb 28, 2013
anyone got a reason why if some girls wants to give it up for cash, and some guy's got the cash, or vice versa, they're not allowed? who made the government in charge of people's crotches?
1 post removed
joe a

United States

#346 Mar 2, 2013
whatever happened to sparkle? is she still around?
Alex Weedstein

Richwood, OH

#347 Mar 2, 2013
I love strippers, hookers and any other women who will show their hoo hah and otherwise provide blessed relief. God Bless Strippers.

Alex
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#348 Mar 2, 2013
Alex Weedstein wrote:
I love strippers, hookers and any other women who will show their hoo hah and otherwise provide blessed relief. God Bless Strippers.
Alex
Alex, I'm glad to see you're finally posting comments that make sense. ;-)
unknown

Harrisville, WV

#349 Mar 2, 2013
know anything about carly?
cuddly pipeliner

Brooklyn, NY

#350 Mar 5, 2013
when is Red going to dance on stage?
boom boom pow

United States

#351 Mar 10, 2013
unknown wrote:
know anything about carly?
did u ever find anything out about her ??
Alex Weinersteen

Cincinnati, OH

#352 Mar 11, 2013
Kelsey and Jody give the best BJ's at Reds.

Hey, I wonder who gives the best BJ's and JB's? Maybe Nicole?
Touch of Grey

United States

#353 Mar 11, 2013
What about mystique or london

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny stuff 13 min MountaineerWV 1
Greg Scalapio deputy 44 min Red Jelly Bean 133
John M. Reeserpiecer's Greatest Hits 1 hr MountaineerWV 50
Welcome to Congressman Alex Weinstein$ Forum 1 hr Alex Weinstein 535
Mike Losh in Jail... Again! (May '14) 1 hr Missy 33
Greg Scolapio extorted young man for tens of th... 3 hr now it is 2
Chad Sigmon vs Nathan Herrod vs Tuna 6 hr pamperedprincess 18
More from around the web

Clarksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE