lovins-4my man 74

Shinnston, WV

#240 Aug 3, 2012
you are right amber only wants your money she has no heart or soul
wow

Newark, NJ

#241 Aug 5, 2012
Really she gets used bye 2 3 guys a night and you think she is a normal sweet girl her act is her job got to work yaman all she knows trust me I know these girls very well
wow

Kansas City, MO

#242 Aug 6, 2012
These girls claim they love there men and they just don't love anyone not even the baby's they Carrie having sex pregnant taking the chance of giving an unborn child aids hepatitis c any number of diseases its unreal seen a 9 month pregnant girl fhave sex for cash really
1 post removed
pty

United States

#244 Aug 14, 2012
Does anyone talk on here anymore
Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#245 Aug 26, 2012
Red's is what it is. There are girls who will make it known to you how far they will go before you have a chance to sit down. But, there are others who only want to do a strait dance. It's high dollar as far as dances go, but if you're looking for more, its the place.
Mike Oxthrobin

South Lyon, MI

#246 Aug 26, 2012
There is nothing wrong with what consenting adults do. Feel sorry for the haters. They are stupid.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#247 Aug 27, 2012
I'm such a hater. I really want to dump my girlfriend and pay for sex at Red's but I don't have the nerve.
pty

United States

#248 Aug 27, 2012
Still want to know what charizma deal is will she
Eileen Ulick

Covington, KY

#249 Aug 27, 2012
Paying for sex is always the cheapest way to go.
pty

United States

#250 Aug 27, 2012
Guess nobody can help me out with hooking up with charizma
Realist

Weston, WV

#251 Aug 27, 2012
Heard an old acquaintance was working at Red's... Any of you know a dancer or waitress who is a little thick, tats on both wrists, either blonde or black hair most likely. Just curious if she's there. Honestly sounds like she might have been Sparkle...
pty

United States

#252 Aug 29, 2012
Lol charisma is cheap was not that hard to get are they all that cheap
hey

Tulsa, OK

#253 Sep 1, 2012
Wow
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#254 Sep 1, 2012
I didnt know prostitution was legal in WVA.Now I do
hey

Tulsa, OK

#255 Sep 1, 2012
It's not but I wish it was tiered of spending 100 on a date and the girl not putting out
hey

Tulsa, OK

#256 Sep 1, 2012
You know what the best thing about strippers has to be they always date some loser with no job and Hand him other guys money
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#257 Sep 1, 2012
hey wrote:
It's not but I wish it was tiered of spending 100 on a date and the girl not putting out
if you got to know a woman and treated her nice you might get some,but guys want easy women
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#258 Sep 1, 2012
Not quality ones

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#259 Sep 1, 2012
hey wrote:
You know what the best thing about strippers has to be they always date some loser with no job and Hand him other guys money
tru dat.
hey

Newark, NJ

#260 Sep 2, 2012
Guys just want sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Paugh 46 min Wotan 5
News Bridgeport High football coach & Liberty teache... 1 hr PayupSucka 1
Does Anybody know these boys 1 hr Pills 15
DR. Superintendent what going on! 3 hr Wotan 6
Mein Kampf by Alex Weinstein 5 hr Trump Eats Babies 10
News Deputies execute search warrant at two Harrison... 5 hr Larry 1
Alex could be the husband of a Dr 5 hr who 3

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance