U.S. Cellular to hire more than 30 in W.Va.

Sep 15, 2010 Full story: Charleston Gazette 37

U.S. Cellular plans to hire more than 30 workers to fill full-time positions at retail stores across West Virginia.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mad hatter

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Sep 19, 2010
Hell it only costs me an extra 4 dollars a month 2 have the net on my phone! I think thats a steal!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 20, 2010
By coverage I meant this area and by that I mean they own or have priority on the local towers but that wont last long!
The Dude

Knoxville, TN

#23 Sep 20, 2010
US Cellular isn't going anywhere and no one is going to buy them out or run them off. They may swap/trade/sell a market here or there but the company as a whole is here to stay.

The company is far more financially sound than any of the Top 4. Sure they might have deeper pockets but they've also got much, much larger debts.

The Carlson's don't need the money a buyout would require but more importantly they don't want to sell....they've already turned down very lucrative offers.

And lastly, if you don't like them then leave. You'll be welcomed back.
Ii pay

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Sep 20, 2010
I pay 64 a month 4 their internet. and u only get a limited amount which is 5 btys.
i d k

Lewisburg, WV

#25 Sep 20, 2010
what wrote:
$30 dollars a month for internet is rediculous!!!!
I hate to tell you, but that is pretty much any cellular service.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#26 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
By coverage I meant this area and by that I mean they own or have priority on the local towers but that wont last long!
they OWN them because they built them and they own the property they sit on in most cases or have lifetime leases.
Mine

Arlington, VA

#27 Sep 23, 2010
Where do u go to turn in a resume?
old friend

United States

#28 Sep 23, 2010
curious

United States

#29 Oct 5, 2010
Does owning a cell phone for the past 20 years qualify u to work for them? Hell atleast 15 of those years I have been with uscellular. I have been all over the states and have always had good service. The only place I have found that thery don't have good service is in sum of the hollows and deep valleys in the southern part of the state. As for as their internet goes, they are just trying to produce u with an oppertuntiy to have it in places most companies don't. So don't bitch about the price....get another provider!! Oh yeah did I mention, I am sending this from my USCELLULAR PHONE!!!!!!! Sign me up for the job! Please!!!
MrOwl1939

Summerfield, NC

#30 Oct 11, 2010
I ain't working for no 8 dollars an hour. Pay me 20 an hour or take your job and stick it. Don't you just love that philosophy?
seriously

Beckley, WV

#31 Oct 16, 2010
I love reading this trash. Its great that the stupid person who started this thread knew what they were talking about... Those employees are making way more than 8.00 a hour and if you want to keep on spreading rumors perhaps you should get your facts straight, unless YOUR job is keeping you too busy which I highly doubt. Those girls and guys are probably paying for you to be able to sit around and write this garbage!
hypocrit buster

Hillsboro, WV

#32 Oct 16, 2010
wow, what's minimum wage now?$7.25? how much bullshit do you have to put up with for $8 an hr at us cellular?
hypocrit buster

Hillsboro, WV

#33 Oct 16, 2010
seriously wrote:
Those girls and guys are probably paying for you to be able to sit around and write this garbage!
i think its the other way around.
happy employee

Beckley, WV

#34 Oct 17, 2010
i work for us cellular right now...best company by far to work for. they treat their employees with respect and hold you accountable for your actions. yes we have quotas, but they are set in place where you can make KILLER money...plus, their benefits are amazing. paid sick days, personal, and holidays...yep, i get em.
BabyGirl

Lubbock, TX

#35 Oct 18, 2010
Corporate U.S. Cellular money is great...agent U.S. Cellular money...not so much.
i know it all

United States

#36 Oct 18, 2010
vendetta wrote:
oooooooooo..........30 jobs all over the state. that's less than 1 per county.
I see you would rather sit and play on topix instead of working an 8.00 hr job. Why mess with a good thing right? Let all of us hard working people making 8.00 an hour bust our asses everyday so you can sit and play on here all day while we support you and probably your 10 kids.
inside track

Bob White, WV

#37 Oct 19, 2010
a girl named Tabitha is getting the Fayetteville job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Weansteen 45 min pamperedprincess 2
An Educated C-Word 46 min pamperedprincess 2
Now that You Know Sheriff Alex Weinstein 5 hr pamperedprincess 12
Machiavelli AWAKE$ 10 hr CongressmanAlexWe... 1
For $OUTHERN rate$ HURRAH 10 hr CongressmanAlexWe... 2
eam c.p.d. 15 hr DirtyClint69 9
Train $ervice to THE $outhern $TATE$ 15 hr Space Cowboy Fan 8
Clarksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web