Drug pushers and thieves

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
deputy bill

Pauls Valley, OK

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Post their nanes here. Remain anonymous. Lets clean up our streets.
yep

Hartland, MI

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Phillip Davis
jimmy

New Bremen, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Shane Berry =Clarksburg Pharmacy
ater

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Coulters,Rosenbergers,Berrys
Bubbas other brother

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2012
isn't that Shane Berry and his dad Todd Berry snitches for ross county?

Since: Jul 12

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Dennis klancher and his wife the Neanderthal
my other brother

Shawnee, OK

#7 Jul 29, 2012
No Brother you have it all wrong they run the Clarksburg Pharmacy. Great business. They will be cashing in Colters Rosenberger, Showaters welfare checks and food cards tomorrow. They gonna be hood rich. Then its back to stealing the rest of the month. Yo hope they do snitch on all them scum bag. Cockroaches. Go go snitch power.
jimmy

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Bubbas other brother wrote:
isn't that Shane Berry and his dad Todd Berry snitches for ross county?
you know that's keeping it real. Pill pushing snitch, what do u know
someone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Aug 3, 2012
i know more then you think i know lol and that whole bunch will soon get whats coming to their WORTHLESS ASSES lifes! the out of town boys are coming after all of them bc are home boys wont do shit to them. f**k all them drug dealing snitches!!!
timmy

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
someone that knows wrote:
i know more then you think i know lol and that whole bunch will soon get whats coming to their WORTHLESS ASSES lifes! the out of town boys are coming after all of them bc are home boys wont do shit to them. f**k all them drug dealing snitches!!!
oh my berryberger. What they gonna do.what they gonna do when they come fr you
someone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Aug 5, 2012
i say all the people on this web page are snitches
King berry

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
It's not called clarksburg anymore. It's called berry burg. This is for all you week punk bitchs that talk behind my back and can't say it to my face. I'm gonna run this town like I've been runnin this town. Cutthroat cartel
KING BUTT TUT

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Colterburg baby. Get it right bitch. You ain't running shit but your dicksuckers.
C_WILLS

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Aug 30, 2012
C_WILLS its clarksburg cartel
razor

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Sep 13, 2012
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>you know that's keeping it real. Pill pushing snitch, what do u know
Don't talk about something you know nothing about .Bring me evidence.I HEARD the youngest one is the most solid one around.Will nt break
pshhh

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Sep 19, 2012
and who would that be (razor)??
its about time

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Sep 25, 2012
dena drake on 4th street sales pills heron ect.... sales drugs to kids worthless piece of crap
berryburg

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Get your smoke coke and pills on water st. We are open 24/7
someone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Oct 8, 2012
well that would be true! Don't leave out the rest of em your forgetting a few people you've got Marcus brown on third street you got Dena drake on fourth street then you got the apartments on fifth street! then you got the Colter on sixth street! I don't think anyone is selling anything on main street but i could be wrong then you got water street theirs a few of em from there! & last but not the least zurma court you can get anything you need from down there & if they are out just take a walk you'll find someone with something you want! You cant sit here and bash certain people for something when you all either do a drug or sell a drug!
Mr Meoff

United States

#22 Oct 8, 2012
What you selling? That ass? For drugs? Is this why you say don't hate? I bet you areone broke ass junky skank if you live in the "burg"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meanuh marie or Amanda 6 hr Curious 1
James elzey 7 hr Spinchterfinger 7
Natalie harper 8 hr Natalie Who Harper 9
Bright's Furniture: Sean & Brian McLaughlin 9 hr Angie 19
Andi Cox 9 hr Information 3
were can i find bubby the dope boy 15 hr Ur dumb 9
Meesha Pettiford 19 hr Dick Dankus 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages