Costs cut by $194G on airport parking...

Costs cut by $194G on airport parking project

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from May 25, 2012, titled Costs cut by $194G on airport parking project. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport bi-county board approved a change order Thursday morning that reduces the contract for a surface parking lot expansion project by $194,260.80. Clarks Summit-based Sproul Construction Inc's contract was decreased from $607,747.46 to $413,486.66 since items were removed associated with the installation ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

elizath

Orange, CA

#1 May 28, 2012
For the most part they are simply too complicated. I always dress up in all the 11 special, however, showed a 10 also tested specifically to address I thought some people work a little, "and small, Clarks Slippers usually lead. I was appointed a special 12 which is generally quite healthy and really comfortable, attractive. even though the specifications are really great, can not sell very well, and the best selection of shoes Clarks Privo Black on the size of a large number of coaches, it seems better shoes for sale Clarks Privo this particular policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Highway Construction Workers Nervous About High... (Jul '14) May '17 Al Busillo 4
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '17 Hehehehe 10
Dickson Stove (Mar '07) May '17 Rachel 22
Better By Design / Lamandre (Jul '13) Dec '16 TS Olyphant PA 21
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26
A new form of transportation for this area. (Mar '15) Mar '15 William 1
N/A, License: N/A, Created: 2015:01:15 17:41:34 (Feb '15) Feb '15 Shamim Rahman 1

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages