Pa. driver picks up peacock along roa...

Pa. driver picks up peacock along roadside

There are 50 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Pa. driver picks up peacock along roadside. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Picking up hitchhikers can be risky, but this one in northeast Pennsylvania was a bird of a different feather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Silver Spring, MD

#45 Jul 24, 2008
*good deed*
student

Bensalem, PA

#46 Jul 24, 2008
I find it funny that someone picked a bird off the side of the road I thought peacocks are kind of mean. Its a good thing it did not freak out in the car. That would have been odd to tell the insurance company if he got in an accident. Was the peacock wearing a seatbelt?
The Riddler

Coopersburg, PA

#47 Jul 24, 2008
Kudos to the state game commission for stepping up and trying to find it a home...what do they do?
Flash

Bethlehem, PA

#48 Jul 24, 2008
THE Allentonian wrote:
What a fluff piece. Plus it's not even local news.
This guy's lucky he didn't get slammed with a fine by the State Game Commission for tampering with a wild animal that's probably looking for a mate, not a car date.
"Wild animal"? How many "wild" peacocks make PA thier homes? THere is no such thing as a "wild" peacock in PA. If it is wondering around anywhere in PA, it is either owned by someone, or illegally released into the wild by someone...
auburn

Bath, PA

#49 Jul 24, 2008
try the lehigh valley zoo
no kidding

AOL

#50 Jul 24, 2008
Betcha the peacock wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
Chapman

Henderson, NV

#51 Jul 24, 2008
Did he ever think to call NBC. I noticed this morning when I turned NBC on, the peacock was missing.
Rancor

Allentown, PA

#52 Jul 24, 2008
Lauara Bush' nickname for George.
Wondering out loud

United States

#53 Jul 24, 2008
Mmmmm... Peacock under glass.
bruce cutler

Allentown, PA

#54 Jul 25, 2008
so disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...That comment made my day!!! That was a good one, thanks for the laugh!!
Did she give good "head"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Better By Design / Lamandre (Jul '13) Dec '16 TS Olyphant PA 21
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Nov '16 Anita 5
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26
New way to bath chinchilla (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rick 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Enzo49 2

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages