Tunkhannock man is charged with burglary

Tunkhannock man is charged with burglary

There are 1 comment on the The Times Leader story from Jan 25, 2012, titled Tunkhannock man is charged with burglary. In it, The Times Leader reports that:

Jason Bartsch, 26, of Tunkhannock was charged with a second degree felony count of burglary, criminal trespassing, theft, receiving stolen property and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to a criminal complaint filed by Clarks Summit police officer Christopher Yarns on Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Leader.

lilmdolphin

Woodbury, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2012
I'm going to pray for this young man and those that he may have harmed. I think it's time we start praying for each other ... even for those we do not know. Regards and love to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New way to bath chinchilla Sep 1 Rick 1
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '16 Antoinett 3
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Enzo49 2
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Jan '16 McClain 25
Anybody Remember Ol Jimmy The Boozer "Mr Pengel... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Annonomys 1

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages