Police stun naked man outside Scranto...

Police stun naked man outside Scranton doughnut shop

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from May 1, 2012, titled Police stun naked man outside Scranton doughnut shop. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Police shot a naked man with a stun gun after he choked his ex-girlfriend outside a doughnut shop Tuesday afternoon, according to Scranton police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Ann

Union, NJ

#1 May 2, 2012
You forgot to mention that he was drugged by his buddies and beaten by several men at the same time. He was unaware of what had happened because he was spending time with his 1 year old baby boy. Who does that to a buddy?
Gay Hazletonian

Wellsboro, PA

#2 May 9, 2012
I was drugged at a club, during a gay pilgrimage to San Francisco in 1993. The fugly guys usually do this. This man should have had a rape kit done on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May 29 Antoinett 3
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season Mar '16 Enzo49 2
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Jan '16 McClain 25
Anybody Remember Ol Jimmy The Boozer "Mr Pengel... Jan '16 Annonomys 1
Dickson Stove (Mar '07) Dec '15 Anonymous 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages