Presidential honor is no joke for Pa....

Presidential honor is no joke for Pa. teacher

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 16, 2009, titled Presidential honor is no joke for Pa. teacher. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

When Ruth Fried first received word that she'd been nominated for a prestigious national teaching award, she brushed it aside with a laugh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

School Bells

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Great to hear a positive report on education in general and teachers in particular. Attitude is everything.
Yeppers

Nanty Glo, PA

#2 Aug 19, 2009
Congrads
Snarky Rules

Riverside, NJ

#3 Aug 19, 2009
School Bells wrote:
Great to hear a positive report on education in general and teachers in particular. Attitude is everything.
It's interesting to see this post gets
nuts,disagree,and spam symbols in the "judge it" comments.It says something about local attitudes.
Rather Amazed

Inkster, MI

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Agree Snarky. Why the negativity on an article such as this one. And these same folks are allowed to vote. Is it any wonder our elected officials are so poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Better By Design / Lamandre (Jul '13) Dec '16 TS Olyphant PA 21
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Nov '16 Anita 5
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26
New way to bath chinchilla Sep '16 Rick 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Enzo49 2

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages