Banking on God

There are 1 comment on the www.thetimes-tribune.com story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Banking on God. In it, www.thetimes-tribune.com reports that:

Glenburn Township supervisors consider a plan from Peoples National Bank of Hallstead to turn the site of now-closed Transfiguration of Our Lord Byzantine Catholic Church into a branch office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thetimes-tribune.com.

Jessie Glenburn

Hatfield, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2007
Peoples National Bank is welcomed by most of Glenburns residents. How great it is that they would agree to turn the forest behind the bank into a green zone, to be untouched for Glenburn. Instead of apartments or houses that would tear down the forest, the church would remain as is with little change. Peoples National Bank of Gelnburn would bring business to the town and yet not spoil the beauty of Glenburn unlike what happened to the pond opposite it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Apr 21 Now_What- 7
Better By Design / Lamandre (Jul '13) Dec '16 TS Olyphant PA 21
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26
New way to bath chinchilla (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rick 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Enzo49 2

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages