Review: Envy Hair Salon
Jennifer

Nesquehoning, PA

#1 Sep 24, 2011
a very unprofessional manager/owner, she made me wait while she talked on her cell phone and fixed her own hair, then finally took me back, forgot about me with color on my hair, over processed me and overcharged, not to mention she made some other female apply my color and shampoo me so I had to tip three people. I will never recommend this place to anyone unless they are deaf,dumb, n blind!!
Stacey F

Scranton, PA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
I booked an appointment with the salon owner three weeks in advance, when I arrived for my appointment there was a young girl outside crying that she just lost her client because her boss never came on time to open and let her in, which means to me she might not give her workers keys to the business because they're either non trusting or come and go, very bad first impression. I chose to stick around feeling for the girl outside nearly having a nervous breakdown, as finally the owner pulled up rushing in with her child, apologizing that her babysitter never showed up, I felt bad understanding I have children of my own and those things do happen so I kept my appointment and she offered me free services for any Inconvience. As she was applying my highlights she was on the phone or gossiping about the other girl that was earlier crying saying she never told her she had booked the appointments correct that day, seemed to be just blaming anyone but herself which made her look even more unprofessional, free or not I wouldn't go back I'm sure as soon as I walked out she had something to say. As for the color it wasn't the worst just a little orangeish.
Is that right

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Sounds like a ok place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Better By Design / Lamandre (Jul '13) Dec '16 TS Olyphant PA 21
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Nov '16 Anita 5
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26
New way to bath chinchilla (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rick 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Enzo49 2

Clarks Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Summit Mortgages