Judge forgives second jail stint for ...

Judge forgives second jail stint for Albert Lea nursing home workers

There are 16 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 17, 2011, titled Judge forgives second jail stint for Albert Lea nursing home workers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Freeborn County District Court Judge Steve Schwab today waived the second 60-day jail stint for Brianna Broitzman and Ashton Larson, the two young women convicted of abusing residents at Good Samaritan Society of Albert Lea in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

meinstpaul

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 17, 2011
I hope they both end up in a nursing home and have young abusing brats to take care of them.
shame on the judge

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 17, 2011
These two should do the time. Period. I don't care how many times they say "I'm sorry." I don't believe them one bit! If they cared about anyone but themselves, they never would of done this. Keep spoiling your kids people, this is what you are raising.
anywho

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 17, 2011
What about the victims rights? I don't believe justice was served here.
MichaelH

Albert Lea, MN

#4 May 17, 2011
OMG They are sorry? The sentence was too light to begin with and now they get a no no bad girl because they are sorry and need to move on with their lives. These young women who are lacking a soul or compassion, should serve time for the CRIME. I am astonished on the way the criminal justice system works or more accurately does not work. There is something deep down dead in these girls that would allow them to behave in this manner.
Nurse Lynne

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 17, 2011
I think they are young enough to learn from what they did wrong. I doubt they will ever do anything like that again. Kids can do some stupid stuff when they are together in a group.
TaxTaxTax

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 17, 2011
Jailing teenagers won't bring anybody back to life. They should have tortured the administrators that tried to get by hiring immature teens to work in adult jobs. That's where the real lapse in judgement occured.
Nurse Lynne

Saint Paul, MN

#7 May 17, 2011
TaxTaxTax wrote:
Jailing teenagers won't bring anybody back to life. They should have tortured the administrators that tried to get by hiring immature teens to work in adult jobs. That's where the real lapse in judgement occured.
Nobody died, I believe they teased some senile residents.
IronRanger

Farmington, MN

#8 May 17, 2011
They are both hot. I would let them do what ever they want to me. Only problem is that I am only 33.
pam

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 18, 2011
"Do you now understand that what you did was wrong?"

An open ended variation on this question would have been better. Anyone can say "Yes."

This was NOT simply teasing "senile" residents.
Read the police report. People are not jailed for "teasing." And several of them did die. It's impossible to say one way or another
whether the abuse contributed to their death. It's not okay to say that they were going to die anyway.
mike

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Oh yeah, these stupid little bitches are gonna wind up doing something real stupid within a matter of time. When that day comes, Brianna Broitzman and the rest of these unremorseful bitches will wind up in the big house for a long time with some 300 pound dykes that will fix their not so cute little asses. You watch, they will wind up just like stupid O.J. Simpson did years after he was aquitted, and now he's in prison. The Albert Lea granny molesters just might follow the same path that O.J. did.
GetReal

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2011
Don’t worry with the mentality of these two trolls i’m sure they will find half wit men that will abuse them plenty.
GetReal

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Nurse Lynne wrote:
I think they are young enough to learn from what they did wrong. I doubt they will ever do anything like that again. Kids can do some stupid stuff when they are together in a group.
hhahahahahahahahahaha, are there pink dragons and purple zebras in your world, it’s proven that offenders of this kind of crime will offend again, this wasn’t some stupid prank, they were physically and most likely sexually abused by these little sickos, i hope none ever have children, because i sure they will abuse them too.
Art Vandelay

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2011
They seem to be sorry for what they did, its not up to us to judge them.
Art Vandelay

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2011
I'm sure it was a joke gone awry.
BlondeMN

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2012
I hardly think that shoving your finger up someone's rectum is a joke gone awry. What would you do if this were your mother or grandmother?? I personally do not think this kind of thing is funny. What if they worked in a daycare center and did this to a child? I think these disgusting bitches should have to register as sex offenders. That is exactly who they are and because they aren't getting punished like they should be, I'm sure it will happen again.
Ps- what do you think would have happened if a male would have done this??
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Art Vandelay wrote:
They seem to be sorry for what they did, its not up to us to judge them.
Oh, stfu!!!!!!These BITCHES are only sorry that they got caught!!! They are of poor moral character and should be locked up! And if these 2 BITCHES ever abused a relative of mine in a nursing home, they would find out the true meaning of "abuse", as in beaten to a bloody PULP!!!! Rot in hell, you 2 useless and sadistic bitches!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarks Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 8 ball 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
no Clarks Grove, MN news. (Sep '06) Sep '11 dizzy 4
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Clarks Grove, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 Adam Highum 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Clarks Grove, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 A. Dale 1
News Tornado Caught on Tape (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tammy 3
News Pot Bust in Freeborn County (Mar '10) Mar '10 SunMan 1

Clarks Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarks Grove Mortgages