Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

I know Pamela and her parents.The 1st time she got in trouble I didnt think she had really done anything but when she got caught a 2nd time....Well there is no getting around that!!!And I feel sorry for you people that are blind to what happened she is guilty!!! And as for her dad Lamar Rogers I know him too and yes he has been screwing the girls on his basketball teams as long as he has been a coach!!! And I think he is a ass hole and yes at one point in time I told him to his face that he was a ass hole and no he didnt have the guts to bitch slap me!!! And I do think Pamela needs help because she is this way because her dad probley did that stuff to her all of her childhood!And you know what they say kids learn from their parents!!! All in all I blame Lamar for messing her up in the head and I really hope she gets the help she deserves!!!
zzzz

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Listen, I know them too and really Pamela did do it but I do personally believe she has psychological problems that I hope she can get help for. She is a 15 year old trapped in a 30 somethings body. If you have ever talked to her and been around her you could see that her maturaty level is that of about a 15 year old. How about instead of bashing her and the fam, we pray for them that the Lord will heal them and heal the boy and his family and wish them the best. We all know its wrong but I think when people do these things sometimes they need some kind of help.- PJ hope you are ok and everyone is praying for you and hope that your getting the help you need!
Well

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text> haha good one obviously you beleive everything you hear. you know i would think if lamar did things with minors after all these years it would be more than just a rumor. he is respected in clarkrange and i would love for you to say something like that to him! he would probably bitch slap you and thats what you deserve.
Well apparently you knew who I was talking about, because I didnt say no names. He ought to be fired for doing that crap!
HAHA

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Well all I can say is that rumors are rumors I do not believe Coah did anything out of line with his daughter nor any other girl. If girls are attracted to someone they will show it and sometimes people misinterpet that. There were a lot of girls that were ho's @ CHS when I went there and loved older men several which fulled around with married men now I believe if Coach would have done anything like that he would have been caught! Don't hate on a guy cause he was and probably still is a dick head or because his daughter has issues when you have the facts straight then talk shit about him! And as far as his daughter goes who cares I was fucking 25 - 35 year old women when I was 14 years old and was greatful for it! And a lot of the girls I went to school with were fucking guys in there thirty's and forty's and hell they were between the ages of 13 - 17 so if that is the enviroment that is around you (and not talking at home) you will adapt to it! What she did was wrong but just let it go she paid for her crime and I bet that kid will do just fine in life!
pat

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Lynn Williams wrote:
what do we think about this?
This i feel should not even be on any topic period! Pamela is i believe a really good girl.Lordy mercy the sorry girls and women in fentress co.! and hear gossip about Pamela. don't you think shes been through enough already? she has wonderful parents Lamar a great basketball coach with worry look on his face sometimes who loves his daughter and you know it hurts the parents hearing people talking about their child who is now trying to do right and a very pretty girl who just got caught up in the society we live in this day and time. so it takes some rough spots in your life to make you go the farthest,to bring the best out in you! and she will go far one day shes a lovely lady.and god bless her & keep her safe in what ever she decides to do in life. Best to Pamela.
pat

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

My husband said the teachers wasn't as pretty as Pamela when he went to school! the teachers were ugly! just had to add that to this topic.love you all.
the point is

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

i went to clarkrange high, there was a girl in my gym class that made me stay with her because lamar kept messing with her and i saw it one day she had overalls on and he kept sticking a wooden paint stir down in the side of her overalls and pulling her shirt up so yeah the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and pamela didn't get half of what she deserved she should have been treated the same as if it were man cause it is the same thing i don't care how hot all men think she is she broke the law and if it would have been my son she would be glad to be in prison cause i would have gotten a hold of her before i called the cops yep thats right we both would have went to jail poor pam is just a whore thinking she is still living in clarkrange high school where she could get away with anything sucked when reality hit you in your in your pretty little face didn't pj

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clarkrange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clarkrange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••