Pastor jumps into race

Pastor jumps into race

There are 1 comment on the Centre Daily Times story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Pastor jumps into race. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

“Being pro-life is part and parcel of who I am.”

A Baptist pastor from Clarion became the ninth Republican to seek the 5th Congressional District nomination, saying Monday that he adds a voice of fiscal conservatism and a missing voice of moral convictions to the campaign.

'I want to go to Washington to be part of a movement to put an end to deficit spending and earmarking,' said Keith Richardson, a Georgia-educated lawyer and, for the past eight years, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Clarion. 'I was just watching the field of candidates shape up, and no one was really speaking with the voice that I as a conservative wanted to hear.' Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

john thompson

Yongin, Korea

#1 Mar 21, 2008
I hope he wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If God is good, why is He missing an "o"? (Aug '13) Nov 30 Truthster 2
News Suspected militia member to remain jailed until... (Jun '08) Jun '17 Old american 25
Hot college girls (Jan '17) Jan '17 Guy 1
News American Legion commander charged in knife inci... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Vitto 3
News Four stabbed in Clarion (Oct '06) Aug '16 johnny boy 4
SIC Metals Fraudulent Company in Clarion PA (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ewhite 1
nancy mills (Oct '13) Nov '15 nobody 4

Clarion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarion Mortgages