Mayport man convicted in sex abuse case

Mayport man convicted in sex abuse case

There are 2 comments on the The Derrick story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Mayport man convicted in sex abuse case. In it, The Derrick reports that:

“She was determined that the truth be known about this case and she prevailed in the end.”

A Clarion County man has been convicted in a felony sexual abuse case that had previously resulted in two hung juries and a mistrial. via The Derrick

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Derrick.

annomonus

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jan 15, 2008
It's about time. The way it sounds that girl has a lot of guts. I don't know if I would have been able to sit up there three wait four times and tell a story like that. I give her a lot of credit. Most of the time you only hear about stuff like this on tv. But to actually have something like that in our town is amazing.I know these things happen but you very rearly hear about them.
class of 80 rvhs

Jenkintown, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2008
i went to school with this idiot. never said a word. fits the profile, dont you think? enjoy prison, myron, they treat guys like you in a "special" way. Oh, what would Miss Gallagher think if she saw you now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SIC Metals Fraudulent Company in Clarion PA Mar '16 Ewhite 1
nancy mills (Oct '13) Nov '15 nobody 4
sewage plant (Oct '15) Oct '15 Leslie 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Any local atv trails? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Brad Fisher 1
Review: Jizzy Jam Boutique (May '15) May '15 Jen 1
Question about employment (Apr '15) Apr '15 Chelsey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarion Mortgages