Fix or tear it down, homeowners told

Fix or tear it down, homeowners told

There are 2 comments on the The Derrick story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Fix or tear it down, homeowners told. In it, The Derrick reports that:

Oil City sends letters for dozens of properties. The Oil City property maintenance office has been mailing a flurry of letters to push owners of blighted properties to either repair their buildings or demolish ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Derrick.

LKS

Northfield, MN

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Are blighted properties a serious problem in Oil City? I'm currently living out of state, but have been contemplating a move to Oil City.

I've bartered my keep by performing repairs at my current residence and would welcome the opportunity to try this arrangement again.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you're a property owner in need of services. I have a special appreciation of historic properties, but could also be comfortable in a near-commercial setting.
caretaker need a job

Karns City, PA

#2 Nov 28, 2008
personal caretaker.looking for work
do you have a loved one who needs help with dailey ,skills
need help around or geting around the house .
iam 40 yrs old male with care taker skills and nurse aide skills.
donot let your family memeber be placed in a nursing/or personal care home,
your family deserves to stay in their home.with a family around .
i have worked taking care of lawyers mother/and father in the past.
cleaning bathroom,keeping house clean,bathing,shaving,ect.
i donot smoke or drink.i have newer car and transportation.will take to doctors.
i would like to work mon threw freiday and have weekends off.I do have a family of my own.All must respect that.. write back if you have any questions,
looking for a new family to care for...
i will not work for any agency or gov,program looking for cash private pay.
contact me::[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspected militia member to remain jailed until... (Jun '08) Jun '17 Old american 25
Hot college girls (Jan '17) Jan '17 Guy 1
News American Legion commander charged in knife inci... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Vitto 3
News Four stabbed in Clarion (Oct '06) Aug '16 johnny boy 4
SIC Metals Fraudulent Company in Clarion PA (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ewhite 1
nancy mills (Oct '13) Nov '15 nobody 4
sewage plant (Oct '15) Oct '15 Leslie 2

Clarion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarion Mortgages