Fatal Accident Claims Three Lives

Fatal Accident Claims Three Lives

There are 1 comment on the GantDaily.com story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Fatal Accident Claims Three Lives. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

A two-vehicle accident claimed three lives at 9:20 p.m. Saturday in Bradford Township, Clearfield County, the Clearfield-based State Police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

Since: Aug 09

Morrisville, PA

#1 Oct 25, 2009
How tragic of any accident that has a fatality, but 3 from the same wreck!!!! My heart goes out to all the occupants families. THANK GOD that Thomas & Diana M. Kerin, Jr., had enough sence to but their precious little son and daughter in child safety seats. And even after this horrific crash, the 3 & 4 year old children where not injured at all. But I am sure they were scared out of their precious little minds! So many parents think that when their kids turn 3 or 4 years old they do not need a child safety seat for them, WRONG. That is why they have height & weight restrictions for guidelines, so that all our precious angels are safely secured while in a car. What a tragic event that "mommy & daddy" felt they did not need to be seat belted in! I am not saving that they would have survived this accident had they been wearing their seatbelts, BUT I am saying they would NOT have been ejected from the car and killed instantly. These poor children, too young to understand death will be effected by this wreck the rest of their lives. To have one parent die is bad enough, but to lose both parents at the same time I can not even imagine! And to Mr John R. reish, Jr's family my prayers and thoughts are with you all, also. Perhaps he left a wife, several children and many grandchildren who will miss him dearly. May God wrap his loving arms around all of these families during their time of sorrow and give them strenght to go on in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Legion commander charged in knife inci... (Apr '09) Aug 24 Vitto 3
News Four stabbed in Clarion (Oct '06) Aug 13 johnny boy 4
SIC Metals Fraudulent Company in Clarion PA Mar '16 Ewhite 1
nancy mills (Oct '13) Nov '15 nobody 4
sewage plant (Oct '15) Oct '15 Leslie 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Any local atv trails? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Brad Fisher 1

Clarion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarion Mortgages