Retired Clarion Shop Teacher Jailed I...

Retired Clarion Shop Teacher Jailed In Child-Sex Case 1 hr ago

There are 1 comment on the WPXI story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Retired Clarion Shop Teacher Jailed In Child-Sex Case 1 hr ago. In it, WPXI reports that:

A retired Clarion County high school shop teacher is jailed on charges he raped and otherwise had illegal sexual contact with an 11-year-old boy in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Sligo mans a pervert

Foxboro, Canada

#1 May 15, 2012
He did the same with at least 10 other local underage kids when he was in high school and after. He was a creep who befriended kids in their early puberty days and took advantage of them, fondeling, jacking and blowing them.

Embarassment to expose him and being dragged into a situation you regret 5-10-15 years later seemed not an option. Hate the fact didnt have enough balls or scrups to do the same as this kid is doing. Hate it that being quiet is why he never got busted and he likely ruined many a childhood over the years with his pervision, even his own family members.

Hope he rots in jail for years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SIC Metals Fraudulent Company in Clarion PA Mar '16 Ewhite 1
nancy mills (Oct '13) Nov '15 nobody 4
sewage plant (Oct '15) Oct '15 Leslie 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Any local atv trails? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Brad Fisher 1
Review: Jizzy Jam Boutique (May '15) May '15 Jen 1
Question about employment (Apr '15) Apr '15 Chelsey 1

Clarion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarion Mortgages