EPD to blame - 2 violent offenders 2 ...

EPD to blame - 2 violent offenders 2 drug and 1 stolen weapon being dropped

Posted in the Claridge Forum

Concerned citizen

Evans City, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Why isn't everyone all over this? Erie county prison has a few CO's acting like idiots on and of the clock and there's firings, demotions and press conferences every day. At least they kept the convicts where they belong! EPD is ignoring subpoenas and it is resulting in violent criminals being able to walk free amongst us! And other than an article in Sundays paper and a few comments on the hysterical email solution, no one is talking about this. Why? If ECP would have let one if these convicted criminals escape it would've made national news. I'm aware of innocent until proven guilty, but this is a gross injustice to our system, the citizens of this area and especially to the victims. People should be outraged. Whose getting demoted and fired? This is a much bigger problem then a few comp hours and a couple jackass employees turned wanna be thugs. Someone at EPD needs to be held responsible. This is inexcusable!!
boy

Pioneer, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Why isn't everyone all over this? Erie county prison has a few CO's acting like idiots on and of the clock and there's firings, demotions and press conferences every day. At least they kept the convicts where they belong! EPD is ignoring subpoenas and it is resulting in violent criminals being able to walk free amongst us! And other than an article in Sundays paper and a few comments on the hysterical email solution, no one is talking about this. Why? If ECP would have let one if these convicted criminals escape it would've made national news. I'm aware of innocent until proven guilty, but this is a gross injustice to our system, the citizens of this area and especially to the victims. People should be outraged. Whose getting demoted and fired? This is a much bigger problem then a few comp hours and a couple jackass employees turned wanna be thugs. Someone at EPD needs to be held responsible. This is inexcusable!!
Eriesponsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inner city trash babies coming 3 hr Lovin Detroit part 2 1
News Sanders' defense: Erie jurors tainted 4 hr Just Saying 11
MC in Erie 4 hr Popz 22
Comrade Trump 5 hr tim leary 7
Can L Park survive 5 hr Submitcomment 16
Did EPD go to far with Montrice Bolden? 6 hr Iheartwestcountymeth 41
WJET 24 5PM News cast! Jill mcCormick.. 6 hr SEA COW 7

Claridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance