Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

As George Tenet once said, it's a "slam dunk"! We HAVE to invade them now!

Actually, the oil reservves of Russia are in the Caucus mountains! No bloody wonder John McCain was "concerned about human rights iolations" by the Russians! We could send troops there to "help the Chechens in their noble fight for freedom" and have our own little Venuzuala!

OIL! OIL! USA! USA!
General Nuisance

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

So the next obvious question is what if any strategy was behind the Boston attack. It is well documented that CIA was ery active in Chechnyas insurgency against Russia in the 90s, training and supplying Chechen rebels.
Did the Chechen militia think Americans were still pre 911 stupid, and would believe it when the attacks were (as they would have been had the suspects ot been caught) part of the international Al Queada network, influencing voters to vote for "strong national security" Republicans such as John McCain or his like, who would likely give military aid to Chechnya if elected?
It's an open question. It is telling that the first outcome of the suspects capture was the invoking of a new "anti- terror" law exempting the suspect, as U.S. citizen, from being read his Miranda warning. Look for more civil liberties to vanish soon on the same. Pretext as we slide ever faster into an authoritarian surveillance state. And, as they did in boston, we will cheer when they add more chains, not realizing what is really happening.
Borat

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I thought the older brother looked like Borat- till he got his head run over, at least.
Wacky Waco Weetard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

General Nuisance wrote:
So the next obvious question is what if any strategy was behind the Boston attack. It is well documented that CIA was ery active in Chechnyas insurgency against Russia in the 90s, training and supplying Chechen rebels.
Did the Chechen militia think Americans were still pre 911 stupid, and would believe it when the attacks were (as they would have been had the suspects ot been caught) part of the international Al Queada network, influencing voters to vote for "strong national security" Republicans such as John McCain or his like, who would likely give military aid to Chechnya if elected?
It's an open question. It is telling that the first outcome of the suspects capture was the invoking of a new "anti- terror" law exempting the suspect, as U.S. citizen, from being read his Miranda warning. Look for more civil liberties to vanish soon on the same. Pretext as we slide ever faster into an authoritarian surveillance state. And, as they did in boston, we will cheer when they add more chains, not realizing what is really happening.
You've been drinking way too much of that vintage Corry Vino again...ahhh yes with just a hint of turpentine...

You know its been known to kill a few brain cells though...but they do accrue over time.
underwhelmed

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Wacky Waco Weetard wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been drinking way too much of that vintage Corry Vino again...ahhh yes with just a hint of turpentine...
You know its been known to kill a few brain cells though...but they do accrue over time.
what a brilliant response! Hae you considered donating youjr computer tosomeone with a triple digit IQ? I mean, it just seeems such a waste of bandwidth to put a technological wnder in the hands of a half wit
Wacky Waco Weetard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

No I Hae not considered that....
mytwo cents

North East, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Since to FBI had "looked" at the older brother (a big red flag in my mind) I would not be surprised if he was duped by them and lead down that path just like Lee Oswald was, which is also what the parents are now saying. This "official"story just doesnt make sense, note how the media hails the benefits of more cameras on the street but says nothing about the need for the helpless neighbors to be better armed with assault weapons as they are being terrorized.
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

No I Hae not considered that....
my v key is sticcking. All the more reason for you to donate your computer to me.
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

mytwo cents wrote:
Since to FBI had "looked" at the older brother (a big red flag in my mind) I would not be surprised if he was duped by them and lead down that path just like Lee Oswald was, which is also what the parents are now saying. This "official"story just doesnt make sense, note how the media hails the benefits of more cameras on the street but says nothing about the need for the helpless neighbors to be better armed with assault weapons as they are being terrorized.
it wasn't even the cops that found him! It was a citizen who IGNORED the order to hide under the bed, went out to check his boat, and called the local cops!
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

mytwo cents wrote:
Relax scooter. The theme of my regime is "Never let a good crisis go to waste" I will use this to infringe on more of your rights.
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

As soon as I remembered McCain using Chechnya as a campaign issue, I realized something really stinks. I no longer believe a word I hear on teevee about this.
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

vvvvvvvvvvv wrote:
As soon as I remembered McCain using Chechnya as a campaign issue, I realized something really stinks. I no longer believe a word I hear on teevee about this.
Who cares about Mccain. I run the show here. Can't you tell. I'll have you speaking third world before the start of my third term. Of course reading some of your jibberish, your feeble mind is already third world.
Wacky Waco Weetard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

vvvvvvvvvvv wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't even the cops that found him! It was a citizen who IGNORED the order to hide under the bed, went out to check his boat, and called the local cops!
Why the fck didn't the gestapo police arrest the citizen for disobeying their orders to hide under the bed....?
Now come up with a more friggin rediculous theory to explain that one genius IQ.
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Why the fck didn't the gestapo police arrest the citizen for disobeying their orders to hide under the bed....?
Now come up with a more friggin rediculous theory to explain that one genius IQ.
because the "locckdown" was voluntary. Also, I just found out it had been lifted when the citizen checked his boat. Now about that computer, you're just going to ruin it by banging on the keyboard like an angry orangutang. Might as well donate it..:-)
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

<quoted text>
xxxooo. ;-):-P
vvvvvvvvvvv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>
U mad bro?:-)

Oh, and I don't consider most cops "gestapo", as you put it. They don't make the laws.
Wacky Waco Weetard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

vvvvvvvvvvv wrote:
<quoted text>because the "locckdown" was voluntary. Also, I just found out it had been lifted when the citizen checked his boat. Now about that computer, you're just going to ruin it by banging on the keyboard like an angry orangutang. Might as well donate it..:-)
Nice...another one of your stupid illogical responses.
You need to go back to Conspiracy School and take a refresher course
Your so rediculous....keep dreaming up those crazy thories maybe someday you might come close. Probably not but keep trying. You never know.

I love you government conspiracy people....

Reality doesn't seem to be part of the plan but hey what's the harm in constantly propogating false information.

Hey wait isn't that one of your idiotic thoeries about them?

As an outside observer Id bet on them being more accurate than you are.

I guess you're soften brain filter needs an adjustment or something.
Wacky Waco Weetard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Definition:
Brain Filter:
Normal functioning people seem to have the ability to distinguish truth from fiction (bullshit). This is their inate ability to say This is friggin crazy..."How could anyone even dream some bullshit like this up"?
Yours is broke...you need a tune up or an alignment...
Hey I know go to the government they've got a special going on right now.
Hahahaaaaa

And of course Obama is going to do the Electro shock therapy on you in person. Of course because he's got a personal interest in you perticularly. He told me so...he said he want to take away your gun rights and pressure cooker rights...
Not for everyone else but just for you.
Oh ok

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax scooter. The theme of my regime is "Never let a good crisis go to waste" I will use this to infringe on more of your rights.
Don't know if he'll use it to infringe on more of our rights but I guarantee the guy will USE it. Man, I've never seen such a demagogue in all my years on this earth! Folks got to wise up man. This is not a good trend I'm seeing putting these types into office. Although it's always hard to weed out the decent from the bad in politics the mistake in our collective judgement electing this guy is increasingly glaring. While I'm for national healthcare (just from the standpoint that something has to be done) the implementation is a coming train wreck! Even his own are warning him this is an oncoming disaster. No one knows what the hell to do. Some democratic senator was clanging the alarm bell the other day and he's a loyal obama minion! Meanwhile this guy is making speeches, showing up all the events and taking time to vacation and golf and entertain Jayzee and Beyonce.
Lmao

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Oh ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if he'll use it to infringe on more of our rights but I guarantee the guy will USE it. Man, I've never seen such a demagogue in all my years on this earth! Folks got to wise up man. This is not a good trend I'm seeing putting these types into office. Although it's always hard to weed out the decent from the bad in politics the mistake in our collective judgement electing this guy is increasingly glaring. While I'm for national healthcare (just from the standpoint that something has to be done) the implementation is a coming train wreck! Even his own are warning him this is an oncoming disaster. No one knows what the hell to do. Some democratic senator was clanging the alarm bell the other day and he's a loyal obama minion! Meanwhile this guy is making speeches, showing up all the events and taking time to vacation and golf and entertain Jayzee and Beyonce.
yes I wish Bush was still President! Thank God he put an end to our 8 year national nightmare of peace and prosperity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claridge Discussions

Search the Claridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do so few Blacks go to Sara's restaurant? 55 min Goat Cheese 24
Time to break out the Squeeler Black and Canary... 59 min SCSA 12
1 Blessing From God 1 hr cheetos 19
Charles "Hawk" Serafini 1 hr gary 7
Erie man charged in assault on Neighborhood Wat... 3 hr Nancy 26
rj zonna 4 hr United all Day 14
Study says Erie is unhappy, but happily cheap 5 hr Frugality Fatigue 31
•••
•••