First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
What a disgrace,this lake don't allow dogs..Family pets are not allowed.But shop and play with nothing to offer you.You're dog is not welcomed at this lake..Poor town with no family values..
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
What's next kids...
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#3 Aug 31, 2010
Where is the special needs kids helping you're younger kids.Kids learn by example.Share that all kids are different.Again we have teachers kids and the local news kid at greenbelt lake pictures in this paper again children with no voice except parents making things look better than they are.There is a lot of kids in this area besides you're kids.Let's stop focusing on the high power kids and all kids in general.
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Go to clarendonlive.com to see this article.
Get real

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Michelle Smith wrote:
Go to clarendonlive.com to see this article.
Gosh...can't get ANYONE to comment on your "free ride" campaign?
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Get real is someone hired by clarendon ,texas lawyers!!!!
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

#7 Oct 1, 2010
I think he's the lawyer or someone hired by the school or lawyer.I believe in my kid!!!Truth is the truth!
Nick Tyson

Truckee, CA

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Hey lady from Canyon, if you dont like the rules about dogs dont go. Maybe you should go to the lake around Canyon, oh yea Buffalo Lake is dry.
It is that way because of peaple would not keep the dogs on a leash. I have seen it time and time again. More room for us who just go there to enjoy the lake and leave the dogs at home.
Lisa from Amerillo

Amarillo, TX

#9 Jun 21, 2011
It is sad that because those people who would not obey the leash law, usually because they were drunk,cause rules to be changed that deeply affect those of us that are responsible dog owners. I advocated raising the entrance fee a little and hire a Park Ranger that patrols the park for unleashed dogs and annoying drunk people and make em leave like MOST parks in the US. Greenbelt lost alot of business when they ruled against dogs. We go to Ute now.
anonymous

Hugoton, KS

#10 Jun 29, 2011
Learn how to spell before you complain about everything. Maybe then someone will take you seriously.
Michelle

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Clarendon ,tx is a poor district that does not use the lake to there advantage ,they don't allow dogs.... They deserve to be in poverty.Our dogs are part of our family. I agree with u lisa..
Michelle

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Nick Tyson wrote:
Hey lady from Canyon, if you dont like the rules about dogs dont go. Maybe you should go to the lake around Canyon, oh yea Buffalo Lake is dry.
It is that way because of peaple would not keep the dogs on a leash. I have seen it time and time again. More room for us who just go there to enjoy the lake and leave the dogs at home.
You like it this town is and will LOSE BUSINESS, but most people have pets and or kids we are not leaving the family or dog at home....People will avoid this lake!I also agree with the leash law..Let's hold every accountabale.
Loving the truth

United States

#13 Aug 30, 2011
We love canyon, tx schools they never mistreated or abused our special needs kid....
PAG

Houston, TX

#14 May 24, 2012
Keep your negative self away then. I am gonna have great times watching my special needs kid playing and NOT being threatened by someones dog, or picking up dog crap, or listening to ongoing barking. My family has 2 dogs. I love dogs. But the lake isn't the place. As for the drunks, well they congregate in select areas. So stay the he'll away from their party. Trust me, they do not want to be near your kind either. Plenty of room for all groups. I love Greenbelt for that reason. Sounds like you want to have it all YOUR way. Quit trying to stir up trouble. Leave our lake to those who respect and enjoy it . Go dig a hole. Fill it with water. Swim all day with your dog.
Michelle

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2012
I was raised at this lake and never seen a dog that attacks anyone.,you should worry about Clarendon schools teachers and staff etc. What about animal control and school abuse control, but I will speak the truth and you or anyone
will never shut me up! Dogs are family just like our kids what's next kids... This town is broke cause they are closed minded
Brandie from Clarendon

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2012
My nephew is special needs and goes to school in Clarendon, the teachers are excellent and the system is very supportive. I know the special education teacher very well, we both grew up in Clarendon. I have no idea who this Michelle person is but I believe she has no idea what she is talking about. Clarendon is an wonderful school district and if this so called bad things have actually happened to her child should we have all heard about it? I know I'd something like this was ever brought to the school bored it would be addressed immediatly. I know all of the school bored members personally and I know this has never been a concern!
Michelle

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2012
You know nothing , my kid was abused by this school and the staff etc.... Check it out in federal court in randall county before you start moving that mouth or brain that knows nothing..And by the way excellent for abusing special needs kids!
Michelle

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Special education teachers Laura hommel and Steve Reynolds,Larry Jeffers,Kathy benivedez,Cindy strobbel, Mrs Seale....Etc......The kids in this area are way better off now ...Don't mess with our kids and we won't mess with you.!
Michelle

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2012
No one in this area owns Clarendon ,TX.....Scared or what?
Ricky

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2012
PAG wrote:
Keep your negative self away then. I am gonna have great times watching my special needs kid playing and NOT being threatened by someones dog, or picking up dog crap, or listening to ongoing barking. My family has 2 dogs. I love dogs. But the lake isn't the place. As for the drunks, well they congregate in select areas. So stay the he'll away from their party. Trust me, they do not want to be near your kind either. Plenty of room for all groups. I love Greenbelt for that reason. Sounds like you want to have it all YOUR way. Quit trying to stir up trouble. Leave our lake to those who respect and enjoy it . Go dig a hole. Fill it with water. Swim all day with your dog.
non

Why not use you're real name,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Liberal forever 18,787
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
Clarendon Dating
Find my Match

Clarendon Jobs

Clarendon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clarendon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarendon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]