Bridge reaches out to stop abuse

Bridge reaches out to stop abuse

Posted in the Clarendon Forum

Destiny

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#1 May 28, 2010
jennie waggnar , it's very important for you to know this school is way out of line.My kid was at the bridge because of false allegations.This was all over a due process hearing.You all need to look into school staff also abusing kids not just families.Don't get me wrong the program was very caring but it's not just families that abuse kids but also schools in our case clarendon ,texas schools and a lot of staff. PLEASE GO TO clarendonlive.com
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Clarendon live deleted this story.Apparently the truth hurts. Don't believe this paper they only report how wonderful clarendon is. And how guilty you are until proven innocent.
Get real

Austin, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Or...how they recognize the bored fat lazy housewives trying to take a free ride of the taxpayers money! So sad for you...better check your britches!
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2010
They are filled with truth!!!
Get real

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Michelle Smith wrote:
They are filled with truth!!!
If thats what you prefer to call stinking brown sh** then thats fine by me! Everyone see's you for who you are, THAT's why they are ignoring you.
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Name calling makes you a bully with no morals.
Get real

Austin, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Michelle Smith wrote:
Name calling makes you a bully with no morals.
And you trying to take a free ride at tax payers expense makes you a bored fat lazy housewife.
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#8 Sep 17, 2010
School should stop playing games and lying with our kids and their families!!
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2010
Never give up on you're special needs kid they depend on family..
Get real

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2011
EVERYONE...read this, it will now be the response to every single post made by Michelle Smith/texas parent from this point going forward. ALL this person wants is free money. She is "attempting" to sway all of you by making false accusations against your school system in order to win her lawsuit. Thankfully, almost ALL of you have recognized this, and don't bother to respond at all. The funny thing is, she responds to "herself" to keep these posts alive, and has single-handedly hijacked nearly 50% of the Clarendon Topix forum. She has hurled every accusation at me, trying to find out who I am. I am no one, I'm not, nor have I ever been involved in the Clarendon ISD or the judicial system, I am not related to ANYONE involved in this matter, nor do I have one single connection to the school system, past or present. I AM, however, tired of seeing mental cases such as Michelle Smith/texas parent trying to take your hard-earned tax dollars just so they can sit on their fat bottoms in their trailer homes reading National Enquirer/drinking beer and never having to go to work again. Lets put an end to all this. I suspect when she loses her lawsuit she'll go away.
texas parent

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#12 Feb 20, 2011
But you have lived in clarendon in the past! You are a cyber-bully that's full of lies!I will go away when the real truth comes out!
dear old dad

Quanah, TX

#13 Apr 6, 2011
Here is my take on things:
it is against the law for me to spank my kids but a teacher can hit them with a stick.Here is how i make the best of a very bad situation. I tell my kids that the teacher and principle are not their boss and they can go to the bathroom or do anything they want at their leisure. I even tell them they can go to the cafeteria and get a snack if they want.
My kids get disciplined and i look like the good guy. Win Win for me.
Michelle

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
We have a lot of great teachers in texas it only takes one bad teacher to destroy our kids. Teachers and aides wake up and speak-up. It only takes one teacher or aide to do the right thing for our kids. Stand up for our kids and do the right thing for the kids.Isn't that your job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McLean Texas fire (Mar '06) Mar '17 John polk 4
relocating to memphis tx (Dec '14) Feb '17 Just sayin 3
Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha Jan '17 Geraldine Withers 1
Upset Granddaughter (Dec '15) Dec '16 Cheaters 4
Saint Roosts Steakhouse (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hopeful 1
Quail Music Thread (Feb '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 7
Donna Barnes (May '10) Aug '16 Get Real 6

Clarendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance