Truth hurts olivia!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2010
I speak the truth with a lot to say! Olivia says Better to say nothing than say something ??? Well I speak with the truth of clarendon ,texas schools!They abused my special needs kid! No thanks i kept quite way too long!!!.Hold schools accountable for abuse!!I don't hate all schools but the bad schools needs serious help!! Change you're ways or we will shut you down!!You will not be allowed to abuse one more kid in this school has got away with abusssssssssssssing my kid hopefully no other kids go this school go to clarendonlive.com and then announcements.
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Olivia , Don't hate the truth and rights to speak up on truth! This would never have happened if you're school system didn't torture my special needs kid! I want this school to treat these special needs kids with respect and educated them as they deserve.I can't let not one more kid be abused on clarendon,texas watch without telling the truth!
Get real

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2010
I seriously wish you would go drown yourself in the nearest lake. Notice how YOU are just about the ONLY one posting in this forum? AND...when no one answers your posts, YOU answer your own! Just how pathetic do you want everyone to see you as? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know, this horrible school mistreated your retarded kid, we get it, ok? You honestly *chuckles* think your going to make money from this? Shoo fly... You DON'T speak the truth, you just annoy everyone.
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Exactly just like no one came to help a special needs child being abused at clarendon ,tx schools.Once again they are to scared or part of this cult!I speak nothing but the mommy truth!!!!It is the truth.....Shame on this school not my kid or me!Truth hurts clarendon,tx schools!!!
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Truth hurts!!! Finally get real shuts-up!!!
Get real

Austin, TX

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Michelle Smith wrote:
Truth hurts!!! Finally get real shuts-up!!!
Not likely going to get me to shut up, I LOVE stringing you along, as you continually put your foot in yout mouth!
whyhateusinggods name

Quanah, TX

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely going to get me to shut up, I LOVE stringing you along, as you continually put your foot in yout mouth!
are you by chance the child of a teacher?school teachers do discriminate against children.the only way a teacher(in most cases)treats a child good is if their parents are good upstanding citizens(country club swinging drunks).why do they treat the wealthy kids different.do they think they are going to get some of the parents money.
texas parent

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2010
whyhateusinggodsname wrote:
<quoted text>are you by chance the child of a teacher?school teachers do discriminate against children.the only way a teacher(in most cases)treats a child good is if their parents are good upstanding citizens(country club swinging drunks).why do they treat the wealthy kids different.do they think they are going to get some of the parents money.
Lol @ Whyhateus. Good point. I think the reason they treat the wealthy kids different is because the wealthy use their money to punish and retaliate against those who dare stand up to them or their kids.
texas parent

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely going to get me to shut up, I LOVE stringing you along, as you continually put your foot in yout mouth!
With truth.
Get real

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2011
EVERYONE...read this, it will now be the response to every single post made by Michelle Smith/texas parent from this point going forward. ALL this person wants is free money. She is "attempting" to sway all of you by making false accusations against your school system in order to win her lawsuit. Thankfully, almost ALL of you have recognized this, and don't bother to respond at all. The funny thing is, she responds to "herself" to keep these posts alive, and has single-handedly hijacked nearly 50% of the Clarendon Topix forum. She has hurled every accusation at me, trying to find out who I am. I am no one, I'm not, nor have I ever been involved in the Clarendon ISD or the judicial system, I am not related to ANYONE involved in this matter, nor do I have one single connection to the school system, past or present. I AM, however, tired of seeing mental cases such as Michelle Smith/texas parent trying to take your hard-earned tax dollars jut so they can sit on their fat bottoms in their trailer homes reading National Enquirer/drinking beer and never having to go to work again. Lets put an end to all this. I suspect when she loses her lawsuit she'll go away.
Michelle

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#11 Apr 6, 2011
It's not about the money ! But the truth!
Michelle

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Another bully...I can only feel my special needs kid pain of abuse by the school district all alone with no one one cares!What a shame on this school...CISD OF CLARENDON,TEXAS- DONLEY COUNTY.
Michelle

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2011
This school seen abuse and the community seen this and no one cares.. WELL I DO, You have cult
like ways.OUR KIDS DESRVE RESPECT.Love all our gifts no matter who they are.
Michelle

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2011
LET'S CHECK THIS SCHOOL FOR AUTISM TRAINING. CISD - CLARENDON,TX- DONLEY COUNTY.
Michelle

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2011
They have no clue...Special education sucks in cisd clarendon, tx in donley county.
Get Real

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2011
Om my GOD!Is this crap STILL going on? Sure is funny Michelle, you are the only one coming here to bitch about the school system, it makes it evident you're just trying to get money out of them. You're going to be very disapointed when you don't get your money to pay off your trailer. You might even have to get off your fat, lazy ass and do what the rest of us do...work for a living. You are a real piece of scum...
Concerned

United States

#18 Sep 12, 2011
Scum is clarendon,tx schools.
VIc

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Om my GOD!Is this crap STILL going on? Sure is funny Michelle, you are the only one coming here to bitch about the school system, it makes it evident you're just trying to get money out of them. You're going to be very disapointed when you don't get your money to pay off your trailer. You might even have to get off your fat, lazy ass and do what the rest of us do...work for a living. You are a real piece of scum...
With the truth....
get real

Temple, TX

#20 Apr 19, 2012
She must've lost the lawsuit. Thankfully she has disappeared...
Michelle

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Still in it,federal suit in Randall ,Texas .look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home wrecking girls Feb '18 Hmm 1
Quail Music Thread (Feb '14) Oct '17 Curioso 9
McLean Texas fire (Mar '06) Mar '17 John polk 4
relocating to memphis tx (Dec '14) Feb '17 Just sayin 3
Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha (Jan '17) Jan '17 Geraldine Withers 1
Upset Granddaughter (Dec '15) Dec '16 Cheaters 4
Saint Roosts Steakhouse (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hopeful 1

Clarendon Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarendon Mortgages