Ever wonder why Clarendon has no growth ?

Posted in the Clarendon Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
texas parent

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Ever wonder why Clarendon has no growth ? Could it be the school system ?
FORGOTTENMOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

I WONDER WHY THE CLARENDON BANK LOANS MONEY TO CRACK HEADS THAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ONLY ALITTLE CHECK FROM THE TAX PAYERS.AND WHEN THEY GET MURDERED BY OTHER CRACK HEADS THEY WANT A DEATH CERTIFICATE THEY DON'T PAY FOR.
Donna

Clarendon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

My granddaughter has been in school here since Oct 09 & the school has been wonderful, so far ahead of Amarillo. By the way I got my education here in Clarendon & it was a good school then too.
texas parent

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Well first of all let me offer you my condolences on your granddaughter going to school in Clarendon. I hope she isn't tied up or tripped or pushed down or sprayed in her mouth with vinegar or any other number of abusive techniques used by this school district. The school may have been good when you attended. But you should realize that times change. Keep an open mind for your granddaughters sake. Our child attended this pathetic excuse of a school from 05 to 09. Of course changes have been made since then as is obvious from the staff directory.
Michelle

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

My daughter deserves credit for speaking up and helping change this school. My husband and daughter has educated this school hopefully they receive proper training and education too deal with all special needs kids and all kids in general.Some kids , teachers and aides are bullies along with and other people in this school system. Parents new to this area please watch for changes in your kids of abuse or bulling.Don't trust them they take your kindness as weakness.Small town outsiders not welcome. But if you agree with us and kiss my butt or have loads of money,we may reconsider.Trust you're kids they are precious gifts. Bless all these kids .I know my daughter told me of other abuse on kids in her class.
Get real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Michelle, Michelle Smith and Texas Parent are obviously one and the same person, and have it out for this town. All the postings she is making and barely if ever getting a response certainly speaks of vendetta to me. I lived in Clarendon, had children go to school there, and the school system was definitely much better than Amarillo. I wouldn't trade those years of living in this fine town for anything, and I hope all of you will speak up for yourselves, this person is nothing more than an internet troll, trying to bring people into her negative world. Get real.
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Well I suppose you was a teacher here also..Explains your position of taking up for this so called school.I am Michelle Smith with nothing to hide.So you say what ever you feel but I have the truth on my side.I don't care about responses its about kids being save and protected at this school and hopefully if someone is considering this town and have kids ...They will not go into it blind like I did.And hopefully this school will change and better educate their staff.WHO WOULD EVER THINK SCHOOLS MISTREAT KIDS!Amarillo and canyon I have never had any problem with these schools.Just clarendon schools so you get real.. Truth is they will not sweep this under the carpet.
texas parent

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

I knew it. Get real is from Clarendon. Explains the defensive nature. Clarendon a better school system than Amarillo ??? LOL Get Real
Amy

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

For the record, I am not Texas Parent, Michelle, or Michelle Smith. I've read and heard the horror stories from parents who have special needs children who attended CISD schools and I must tell you I believe every word of it!!!First, no one's imagination is that good!!!Second, some of the abuse and mistreatment is documented by separate government agencies...why those agencies chose not to intervene I'll never understand...well,I actually I believe I do know. It's because our children aren't important enough to be defended and protected!!! There's no "glory" in it!!! I live no where near Clarendon but, this year for the first time I had to deal with my own severally disabled child being physically assaulted by his teacher. I'm accustomed to the denial of FAPE but the abuse was new. Since that time I have begun advocating for parents on a statewide level and have been horrified at the abuse school districts subject our most precious and vulnerable children to. It's happening. I hate that it's happening, but it is. As much as you may not want to accept that this could be going on in your own backyard, I assure you that it is. Now each of you must choose: Are you going to be on the side of the line that continues to bury their heads in the sand and allow this to keep happening OR are you going to be on the side of justice for children who need it the most. Will you be a voice for those who dont have one of their own??? If you love Clarendon so much help make the school district a safe place for ALL children!!!!
Get Real

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

texas parent wrote:
I knew it. Get real is from Clarendon. Explains the defensive nature. Clarendon a better school system than Amarillo ??? LOL Get Real
As usual, you are wrong, I do not have any association with Clarendon OR the school district. When people get upset because others disagree with them, it's the usual predictable behavior to accuse them of having a vested interest in whatever the opposing party is battling. Hate to burst your bubble, but the ONLY thing I'm doing here is drawing you out so the defense can hang you up by your buster brown's. And comically enough, you took the bait and given them plenty of ammunition. In the end you will have wasted everyone's time and go home with nothing. I await your next stupid response...
texas parent

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

LOL. Your arrogance cracks me up. If you were even half as smart as you think you are you would be spending your time learning the law instead pretending you know it. Thanks for keeping my posts current. lol
Get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

texas parent wrote:
LOL. Your arrogance cracks me up. If you were even half as smart as you think you are you would be spending your time learning the law instead pretending you know it. Thanks for keeping my posts current. lol
Now that's too funny. You actually BELIEVE in your own self importance to think that I'm keeping your posts current. when in actuality. I'm reminding everyone who reads these post (currently 2 people) that a bored fat lazy housewife is trying to get a free ride off the taxpayers. I'm going to absolutely laugh in your face when you lose the lawsuit, all due to your own ignorance!
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Once again the truth will set us free ..I am putting this so called school on notice for child abuse.
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Trust mommy instincts!!!Believe in yourself,Protect special needs people.This school is not educated in special education /autism.Love all people no matter how different they are!!!Don't trust all schools..I truly believe my adult daughter.Love all people no matter how different they are.
Get real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Still posting to your own post's. Wouldn't it be easier to cut and paste?
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

You got that right and will not stop until i see some help for these special needs kids, i will not stop.I'm here for a reason clarendon,tx school was out of line and should answer for what they have done!!! NO CHILD SHOULD EVER LIVE IN FEAR OF CERTAIN TEACHERS AND AIDES!!! So get real once again you standing for this so called town or school! Why not use you're real name and town in texas? Get real Stop playing use you're real name and city!If you truly believe in this so called school!Stop playing you're childish games!
Get real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Oh, by all means...keep posting! And since you seem to be the only one who responds to your own so called posts (unless I have time) I'm glad you have found something worthwhile in your so called life. What ever will you do when your so called lawsuit gets thown out of the so called court? You're going to have to get off your so called ass and earn it the hard way...by working for it! And you want to know who I am and what town I'm from? What's that going to do for you? Sorry to disappoint you, but get it straight: THERE ARE NO FREE RIDES IN TEXAS!!! We can see right through you, and your so called cause. Makes ys mad, doesn't it? Gettin to ya, am I?
texas parent

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

LOL. Your really getting to me anyway. Hahahaha. Your ridiculous posts allows your ignorance to shine through. LOL
Get real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

texas parent wrote:
LOL. Your really getting to me anyway. Hahahaha. Your ridiculous posts allows your ignorance to shine through. LOL
See, everybody? Hoping to get her hands on free money because some trumped up charge that can't be proven in court makes her think she's won the lottery. The big shame of it all is using your own children for financial gain. What despicable people! The rest of us will have the last laugh...
Michelle Smith

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Truth is behind our family!Get real you have no clue you are speaking through your rear end!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarendon Discussions

Search the Clarendon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Defiant1 17,285
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Sheriff Butch Blackburn (Jun '11) Jul 25 Yvonne 7
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
Editorial: Speed limits are a two-way street Jul 24 Early bird 3
•••
•••
•••
Clarendon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clarendon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••