Local Clarendon Animal Lover? Need yo...

Local Clarendon Animal Lover? Need your help

Posted in the Clarendon Forum

DogLover

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 28, 2008
We drive through Clarendon regularly going from Denton to Albuquerque. On our trip home, we nearly killed a beautiful dog on 287 who lives at the home of a shoer just to the west of Clarendon.

I'm not a nut, and I know that most dogs out here are country dogs and live outside, but this dog is trying to attack semis on 287 going 70mph, and Ruby's owner was yelling at us for stopping to get her out of the road. There is only a partial fence. I'd be glad to help this gentleman repair the fence or find a way to contain this dog so she doesn't get killed. If you are in the area and know of a way I can help this dog, please post and I'll put my email out.
Michelle

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2012
No one in this town cares about dogs or special needs kids.But thanks for trying to help this dog,kindness goes a long ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McLean Texas fire (Mar '06) Mar '17 John polk 4
relocating to memphis tx (Dec '14) Feb '17 Just sayin 3
Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha Jan '17 Geraldine Withers 1
Upset Granddaughter (Dec '15) Dec '16 Cheaters 4
Saint Roosts Steakhouse (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hopeful 1
Quail Music Thread (Feb '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 7
Donna Barnes (May '10) Aug '16 Get Real 6

Clarendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance