RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You know you are falling behind in the polls when your message is not to vote for the other guy. But when the only thing you have to run on is a huge debt , fiscal mismanagement, nepotism, a bloated city payroll, plummeting home values and skyrocketing taxes, what else can you do but slander an entire town. Once again the Madigan err I mean Serpico campaign is throwing stones from a huge glass house. Welcome to corruption central in Melrose Park led by his majesty himself, "Il Duce" Serpico.
Such hypocrisy. So sad.
Real resident

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I believe the signs are clear, I suppose you don't want to acknowledge the true purpose of them.

Jesse Martinez is from Stone Park. Raised there, voted in as a trustee there. He stood idle as Stone Park opened strip club after strip club, and shook down their own residents. He stood idle again as a immigration cell was housed at the police department which watches over its 90% Hispanic population. JESSE MARTINEZ WATCHED THIS HAPPEN AND DID NOTHING TO STOP HIS FRIEND FROM STONE PARK.

The signs are clear, we do not want Jesse Martinez who did nothing in Stone Park to come and ruin our town as he allowed in Stone Park. So I agree and love the message, "KEEP STONE PARK OUT OF MELROSE PARK."
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Real resident wrote:
I believe the signs are clear, I suppose you don't want to acknowledge the true purpose of them.
Jesse Martinez is from Stone Park. Raised there, voted in as a trustee there. He stood idle as Stone Park opened strip club after strip club, and shook down their own residents. He stood idle again as a immigration cell was housed at the police department which watches over its 90% Hispanic population. JESSE MARTINEZ WATCHED THIS HAPPEN AND DID NOTHING TO STOP HIS FRIEND FROM STONE PARK.
The signs are clear, we do not want Jesse Martinez who did nothing in Stone Park to come and ruin our town as he allowed in Stone Park. So I agree and love the message, "KEEP STONE PARK OUT OF MELROSE PARK."
If any of what you said were true beyond Jesse lived there and was a trustee there There would be a cause for concern. Actually there were NO new strip clubs or titty bars opened up while Jesse was trustee there. In fact, There is less crime and prostitution on the Mannheim strip than 5 or 10 years prior because Mardi Gras closed up, Nitro Sundays closed up, Shabooms closed. The immigration holding facility contract ended 7 years ago which had nothing to do with sweeping immigrants off the street. It was a holding facility for I.C.E. detainees wanted on I.C.E. warrants. So instead of making up lies and distorting the truth because you can't argue the real issues why don't you admit the obvious. Serpico is running a desperate campaign not based anything positive he has brought to MP. Because he has brought the village to the brink of bankruptcy and allowed violent crime and corruption to fester. So his only recourse is to tell voters don't vote for Jesse because he was not born in Melrose park. Once again, Melrose is corruption central. Let's not forget the TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars Serpico has taken in contributions from businesses owned by organized crime figures or their wives. And you want to call Stone Park a bad influence! Your living in a glass house.
Real resident

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You are delusional. Why is Jesse running on melrose park? Why did he not stay in his town of origin to help out the 90% of Mexicans there who are governed by mazzula? Why was he suspended for campaigning on my tax dollar? Why is he running a slate of trustees, AGAIN, who have no education, job, or own a home? Why does he think he represents anything to do with Melrose Park? When will be understand that people do not believe in him, and never will? See you in 4 years Jesse and Bobby, losers.
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You should ask him yourself. Why does anyone make a place their home. I find it incredibly xenophobic on your part to believe that if your roots do not go back 3 or 4 generations in a town that you have no rights to do anything in that town, politically speaking. According to your xenophobic logic, anyone who is not a 3rd or 4th generation melrose parker is automatically disenfranchised from the political process. I find your cultural partisanship very disturbing. I also believe that it is a perception that if you do not agree with the status quo get out is a systemic problem of the minority of residents who live in Melrose Park. That is the Italians. It is sad that this animosity and resentment of an entire class of people, the Hispanics, is expressed with such a casualness by hard core Serpico supporters. How can you with a straight face say that Serpico has done a successful job running this Village with the facts before you; economically we are headed for bankruptcy like Stockton Ca. Politically the village thrives on nepotism and favoritism. Culturally supporters like you and campaign directors are doing nothing but dividing the town and pandering to the Hispanics because you now need there vote. Quality of life in Melrose has diminished exponentially the last 16 years, and the most ironic thing about that is the Italians are the first ones who agree and Serpico is to blame. Next to maybe Cicero, Melrose Park is the corruption capital of the western suburbs.
So once again explain to me with empirical evidence how Serpico has made Melrose Park a better place to live for ALL RESIDENTS.
Please refrain from ge3neralized statements unsupported by real data. Crime is not down, He has not created a 1000 jobs in Melrose, Actually 2012 dept of labor statistics show a -.5 percent job growth rate as of June 2012 and unemployment in Melrose is over 10%. So convince and educated voter like myself.
RESIDENT

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

By the way the fact is that Jesse was suspended for using two sick days which cost the taxpayers about $400.
Serpico was found liable in a Federal Civil Rights lawsuit for a politically motivated firing of Trombetta that cost you, me and the taxpayers 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS.
Tony

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

We get it your in law school, now save all your big words for your next essay that you will probably write in your daddy's basement!
I know

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Real resident wrote:
You are delusional. Why is Jesse running on melrose park? Why did he not stay in his town of origin to help out the 90% of Mexicans there who are governed by mazzula? Why was he suspended for campaigning on my tax dollar? Why is he running a slate of trustees, AGAIN, who have no education, job, or own a home? Why does he think he represents anything to do with Melrose Park? When will be understand that people do not believe in him, and never will? See you in 4 years Jesse and Bobby, losers.
I believe the answer to all of the above is: because Jesse is a loser.

And loser's are subconsciously addicted to losing. The way winner's are consciously addicted to winning. Jesse and his group of losers will spend the next 4 years figuring out how to lose again. And they'll continue to put their friends and families through misery and embarrassment. And they'll continue to leave wretched, pathetic, self-deprevating, and embarrassing lives. And they'll continue to take their internal frustration out onto ACTUAL leaders who do ACTUAL things. And the cycle will repeat again and again. One day Jesse and the gang will be 60, and realize they've spent 30+ years of their lives as public losers with nothing to show for it except for 30 years of embarrassment. Some people love self-torture. In this case Jesse is "some people".
resident

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the answer to all of the above is: because Jesse is a loser.
And loser's are subconsciously addicted to losing. The way winner's are consciously addicted to winning. Jesse and his group of losers will spend the next 4 years figuring out how to lose again. And they'll continue to put their friends and families through misery and embarrassment. And they'll continue to leave wretched, pathetic, self-deprevating, and embarrassing lives. And they'll continue to take their internal frustration out onto ACTUAL leaders who do ACTUAL things. And the cycle will repeat again and again. One day Jesse and the gang will be 60, and realize they've spent 30+ years of their lives as public losers with nothing to show for it except for 30 years of embarrassment. Some people love self-torture. In this case Jesse is "some people".
THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT. YOU COULD NEVER ANSWER THE QUESTION SO WHY TRY AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE NEGATIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS. HENCE THE REASON FOR THIS TOPIC. DESPERATION.I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY.

P.S. iT IS SELF DEPRECATING NOT DEPREVATING. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST. STICK TO THE EASY WORDS.
One quick thing

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT. YOU COULD NEVER ANSWER THE QUESTION SO WHY TRY AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE NEGATIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS. HENCE THE REASON FOR THIS TOPIC. DESPERATION.I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY.
P.S. iT IS SELF DEPRECATING NOT DEPREVATING. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST. STICK TO THE EASY WORDS.
I think you left your caps lock on by mistake. Either that or you're uneducated. Wait a second... Are you one of Jesse's trustees!? I guess punctuation is something you learn after pre-school. But hey, at least you went to pre-school in Melrose Park!
One quick thing

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
When leaving an all caps post, it's best not to leave the first letter in a sentence in lowercase. Just a little something to remember for your next obnoxious post.
Melrose

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Either way Jesse and his ticket are gonna get blown out on Tuesday. Then you can all crawl back in your holes....just like last time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarendon Hills Discussions

Search the Clarendon Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,902
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 16 min Now What 8,164
Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands 37 min Time for Action 3
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 6 hr Claribel Dominguez 1,158
Gangs of Elmwood Park 8 hr joey 1
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 10 hr High on a Hillside 510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu KrisChristie 1,856
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clarendon Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE