First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer for Years

Emmetsburg, IA

#23 Aug 31, 2012
myob wrote:
<quoted text>
you are also an ignorant idiot... im mexican and best believe we will rule this world one day... now go eat a taco made by a mexican u idiot
air waster
bell

Elmhurst, IL

#24 Nov 20, 2012
i agree and the crime in glendale hts is the same as any other city you would go live in.
forest

Elmhurst, IL

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Snitches Lay In Ditches...............
Andaman

United States

#26 Nov 22, 2012
myob wrote:
<quoted text>
you are also an ignorant idiot... im mexican and best believe we will rule this world one day... now go eat a taco made by a mexican u idiot
You can't even rule Mexico you sap
been done a while ago

United States

#28 Mar 21, 2013
I moved from glendale heights four years ago to another state and dont regret it. people you think your city is fine and dandy but until you step outside of where you live and see that there is a whole other world that is peaceful and quiet and really nice people who care about one another exists you will continue to believe that what you think is that is all you know.
Reality

Mason, MI

#29 Jul 17, 2014
I'm simply amazed by the Mexican culture. I lived outside of Guadalajara as a teen because my father was a business man and we had to relocate for three years from Elmhurst Illinois. We HAD to learn Spanish (I did at least) very quickly, there was NO English assistance. Many parts of dupage county, especially Kane county are resembling the villages in Mexico now. Sadly Mexicans as a whole are cowardly and unwilling to take back their country or local municipalities therefore corrupt is king and they flood here NOT to assimilate but to drain resources and head back home to live our retire. That's the difference between the millions of immigrants PAST..n they assimilated, planted roots and kept their neighbourhoods free of chickens, lowriders, gangs, and CRAP filled lawns. The schools are destroyed, property values plummet, and you stare at Ford trucks with scorpion stickers on them. I dunno...can anybody point out (seriously) a polish, German, Irish, Italian neighborhood that looks like a third world country like so many suburbs do now? Cause if so...I'll eat my words.
BadDream

Mason, MI

#31 Sep 18, 2014
filthy rich wrote:
Glendale Heights is a real nice town to live in.Many of my friends, and family live in GH for more then 20 yrs.I actually moved to GH 1 year ago and so far so good :)Great Job Glendale Hts Police with taking care of our neighborhoods here. I also heard it looks a lot better than that POS Addison no good gang infested craphole!!
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :)
I agree. It's a horrible shame what's happened to Addison. I grew up there and loved it as many did. It's an example of what alot of cheap apartments and thousands of Mexicans can do to a town. Why can't people see they (90% at least) aren't interested in being American. They destroy and demand, breed, demand, destroy..whatever order. I'd gladly raise a Mexican flag if ANYBODY can point to a Hispanic neighborhood that doesn't look like hell.
Kennedy

Naperville, IL

#32 Sep 22, 2014
BadDream wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's a horrible shame what's happened to Addison. I grew up there and loved it as many did. It's an example of what alot of cheap apartments and thousands of Mexicans can do to a town. Why can't people see they (90% at least) aren't interested in being American. They destroy and demand, breed, demand, destroy..whatever order. I'd gladly raise a Mexican flag if ANYBODY can point to a Hispanic neighborhood that doesn't look like hell.
I completely agree. There seems to be a lot of Muslims that moved in. Pretty soon it will be dangerous for a woman to walk alone without being attacked by the backward thinking fools.
afedupcracker

Glendale Heights, IL

#33 Jun 9, 2015
90% of the police force in Glendale Heights is camped out on north ave writing tickets
afedupcracker

Glendale Heights, IL

#34 Jun 9, 2015
myob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha...rule the world? Try your dumphole country first amigo. Bred cowards, poncho is rolling over in his grave....the Aztecs are puking...viva la no nuts. Rule the world HAHA...
the man

Lombard, IL

#35 Jun 10, 2015
Its a great town if your a Mexican its filthy and dirty would not like to live there and they stab people discusting dump town
fedupcracker

Glendale Heights, IL

#36 Sep 5, 2015
Glendale Heights is for the most part alright, I'm concerned my neighborhood is getting weird though, I think there's renters moving in from the hood and it takes about a week for crap cars to show up and just stay parked, litter in the yards, hanging out till late, typical getto mentality, it's like why do you have to bring that city hood rat crap into the burbs? You can take them outta the hood, but...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Larson 12 hr Curious in Indiana 1
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 12 hr Off topic butit m... 8,965
Lawsuits for Faggianno and Wasilenko (Feb '14) 13 hr Crazy 20
caution jason lentz alert 13 hr Greg A 10
Wawczak and Stark PURE SCUM (Feb '15) 15 hr Kevins Lennys Bee... 256
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 17 hr ARA is crooked 96
VVSD Mitchem new deal 21 hr try again idiot 7

Clarendon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance