IVE LIVED THERE FOR THIRTEEN YEARS,IT ISNT DANGEROUS
john

West Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2008
glendale heights is relatively safe
TGS

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Aug 17, 2008
Lived here 35 years and I feel safe here!
WHITE MAN

Roselle, IL

#4 Aug 19, 2008
Its ruff...
jOEY

Glen Ellyn, IL

#5 Aug 21, 2008
There is "ruff" parts to any city,even Hinsdale,Naperville,etc.
Rosie

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2010
Seems to me like virtually all of Illinois is dangerous nowadays! It's ridiulous!
Surrounded by Tacos

Glendale Heights, IL

#7 Mar 14, 2010
It' basically a quiet town being invaded by illegal alien invader, like every other town in the Western Suburbs!
Paul

Rolling Meadows, IL

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Glendale Heights has some nice neighborhoods,but then you have those crappy parts!We just have to deal with it i guess.Let the police take care of our towns, all we can do is give suggestions,attend village meetings,or volunteer as a neighborhood crime watch person.Its alot of fun that's the closest you will feel to being a cop.G.H. is like every town out there.Look at Roselle,carol stream. and even where i live too.
Myron

Glendale Heights, IL

#9 Mar 31, 2010
Good call, Paul. There"s crap every where,you decide if you want to become part of it or not!
LARRE

Glendale Heights, IL

#10 Apr 4, 2010
Rosie wrote:
Seems to me like virtually all of Illinois is dangerous nowadays! It's ridiulous!
FU POS
The Kid

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Apr 7, 2010
Its a dirty town,the problem is,do you want your kids to to grow up to copy mexicans
good citizen

Rolling Meadows, IL

#13 Apr 7, 2010
We have to stand up and fight for our kids not to fall into these traps of gang bangers, drug dealers,or any other crimes.It is our duty to teach our kids, and watch them, and be there for them at all times.There is only so much kids can do in their neighborhoods-so what we have to do is it's called BEING A PARENT.I know plenty of parents who raised their children good and their only about 4-5 yrs old.the earlier you start the better.Anyways Glendale Heights is a nice town to live in just like all the surrounding cities.Where ever we choose to live we all have to deal with the good and bad.
jizz monster

Glendale Heights, IL

#14 Apr 8, 2010
The Kid wrote:
Its a dirty town,the problem is,do you want your kids to to grow up to copy mexicans
You are a sorry sack of crap
myob

Geneva, IL

#16 Aug 6, 2010
The Kid wrote:
you are also an ignorant idiot... im mexican and best believe we will rule this world one day... now go eat a taco made by a mexican u idiot
Billy Bob

Glendale Heights, IL

#17 Aug 6, 2010
myob wrote:
<quoted text>
you are also an ignorant idiot... im mexican and best believe we will rule this world one day... now go eat a taco made by a mexican u idiot
Thats cuz you replicate like the little dirty rodent that you are!
True American

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Aug 10, 2010
bunch of mexican jumping beans ya damn spi** arrest and deport them NOW!!
BBz

Glendale Heights, IL

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Crime in glendale heights? Well, living here all 24 years of my life in a neighborhood from the 60's and being white I can tell you it's not crime ridden lol. It might be more urban-like than most dupage cities because I have neighbors of almost every ethnic background and we get along. There were true Latin Kings in the 90's and early 2000's but they've mostly been replaced by 14 year old wannabe's that dress the part only. It's funny how some people think it's dangerous here when really there are many more nice neighborhoods than not. Some people consider seeing mexicans,indians,filipino,viet nemese,in this town as ghetto so I guess this is why...the majority are white people. I like it here. GH!
john

Glendale Heights, IL

#20 Oct 21, 2010
BBz wrote:
Crime in glendale heights? Well, living here all 24 years of my life in a neighborhood from the 60's and being white I can tell you it's not crime ridden lol. It might be more urban-like than most dupage cities because I have neighbors of almost every ethnic background and we get along. There were true Latin Kings in the 90's and early 2000's but they've mostly been replaced by 14 year old wannabe's that dress the part only. It's funny how some people think it's dangerous here when really there are many more nice neighborhoods than not. Some people consider seeing mexicans,indians,filipino,viet nemese,in this town as ghetto so I guess this is why...the majority are white people. I like it here. GH!
I couldn"t agree more-I have in Glendale Heights for 15 years and never had a problem!
filthy rich

Addison, IL

#21 Jan 4, 2011
Glendale Heights is a real nice town to live in.Many of my friends, and family live in GH for more then 20 yrs.I actually moved to GH 1 year ago and so far so good :)Great Job Glendale Hts Police with taking care of our neighborhoods here. I also heard it looks a lot better than that POS Addison no good gang infested craphole!!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :)
Game Time Dime

Glendale Heights, IL

#22 Jan 9, 2011
filthy rich wrote:
Glendale Heights is a real nice town to live in.Many of my friends, and family live in GH for more then 20 yrs.I actually moved to GH 1 year ago and so far so good :)Great Job Glendale Hts Police with taking care of our neighborhoods here. I also heard it looks a lot better than that POS Addison no good gang infested craphole!!
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :)
Glendale Heights is a much better place to live now that the police cleaned it up.Everyone more or less minds their own business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathleen Mastrino ARRESTED for Retail Theft! 9 hr God is King 4
River Grove Library (Feb '11) 9 hr Margaret 42
Do you approve of Krzysztof (Kris) Wasowicz as ... (Apr '13) 11 hr Cuban 7
Its not free NUTJOB 13 hr Im not Don either 1
NOCITA rules (Apr '11) 15 hr taco lacoco 23
Bolingbrook Soccer Coach Arrested 17 hr White Eagle Golf VIP 220
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 21 hr Justice1313 8,183
Clarendon Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web