I decided to head on over to what looked like a nice local restaurant. As soon as I stepped in the place smelled of smoke and was a crowded and noisy eating environment. I ordered calamari for and appetizer and tragically in 15 minuets I was sick! It seemed under cooked and old. I was not expecting this for a dish that I was paying 20 dollars for. I later learned that all the food is prepared right next to each other and that the calamari had come into contact with raw shrimp and meat. I am allergic to shrimp and contact with raw meat is never a safe food environment. I demanded my money back and the owner/manager was rude and unprofessional about the situation. I would never go here again and I strongly do not recommend wasting your money or your health by attending this over priced restaurant.