Two Dead After Hitting Heads on Overp...

Two Dead After Hitting Heads on Overpasss

There are 8 comments on the WMAQ-TV story from May 31, 2009, titled Two Dead After Hitting Heads on Overpasss. In it, WMAQ-TV reports that:

Two men were killed early Saturday night after their heads hit an overpass while riding on the upper level of a double-decker bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAQ-TV.

forever young

AOL

#1 May 31, 2009
This is so sad, I knew Justin he grew up with my kids. He was a great person and will be missed very much. My prayers go out to the families of both guys. I did not know the other person but still sympthies with his family also. May they both rest in peace. God Bless.
elsie

Darien, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2009
Deepest sympathy to the parents of these young men. Such tragic news for everyone that knew them.
rochellite

Streator, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Oh how very, very sad. Our prayers go out to the families.
CountryGirl

Bolingbrook, IL

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Justin will be missed by all who knew him. He was the nicest guy and a great person. I went to school with him when we were younger and saw him every now and then in the past few years and he was always so sweet. I think about him and his family everyday since the accident.
Fred C

Stillwater, MN

#5 Jul 22, 2009
Geniuses
Wes

AOL

#6 Jul 22, 2009
CountryGirl wrote:
Justin will be missed by all who knew him. He was the nicest guy and a great person. I went to school with him when we were younger and saw him every now and then in the past few years and he was always so sweet. I think about him and his family everyday since the accident.
Just not the brighest.
its the truth

Oswego, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2009
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not the brighest.
You, on the other hand, seem very "brigh". Idiot.
Handyman pride

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2009
my deepest sympathy to both families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (May '09) 1 hr Viva 1,860
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Mon alan 752
noak DUI Mon Citizen X 3
Keith Roberts (Jul '15) Sat Vvsd coach 27
News Nine Teenagers Charged with Alcohol Possession (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe 1
News City lists 'problem landlords' on web... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Woman caught in Naperville prostitution sweep s... (Sep '14) Dec '14 Pimp Daddy 4

Clarendon Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarendon Hills Mortgages