Street Talk: How do you think the bea...

Street Talk: How do you think the bears will do this season?

There are 9 comments on the The Doings Weekly story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Street Talk: How do you think the bears will do this season?. In it, The Doings Weekly reports that:

Street Talk: How do you think the bears will do this season? Comments September 16, 2010 Meghan Kulach, Willowbrook, mom: "I'm not a Bears fan, so I don't want them to do well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Doings Weekly.

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#1 Sep 16, 2010
I think the Bears will finish 6 and 10. Its awful hard to complete a pass when you are on your back.

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2010
I would have to agree Jeff. Vegas has the Bears at 8-8 and initially I thought the Bears would win at least 10 games but after watching preseason and the Detroit game.... 6 wins does look more likely.
Long season ahead

Lombard, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2010
If the Bears go 6-10 they should count themselves lucky. 4 turnovers? How many sacks were there? 5? Can't get one lonely little yard in 4 tries? And after the 3rd attempt failed they didn't take the fieldgoal and regroup on defense?

Did the team think they were playing another preseason game? It sure looked that way.

On the plus side, if Urlacher can stay healthy it looks like the defense may be all the way up to "good".
stynks

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2010
as usual they are playing the whole season like pre- season.i bet the last 15 games is a slaughter
they are gonna be losing by at least 10 all the way starting this sunday in texas.lovie dovvie needs to go ,he cannot motivates his player to win he is just tooooooooooooooooooo nice.
NewtoRomeo

Wood Dale, IL

#6 Nov 22, 2010
stynks wrote:
as usual they are playing the whole season like pre- season.i bet the last 15 games is a slaughter
they are gonna be losing by at least 10 all the way starting this sunday in texas.lovie dovvie needs to go ,he cannot motivates his player to win he is just tooooooooooooooooooo nice.
He's not nice, hes just an unemotional robot. I do agree he has to go. Whatever happened to guys like Ditka who didnt mind chewin your butt out on the sidelines even if you did score, but not the way he wanted you to lol.

“All in all”

I'd rather be fishing!

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Well here we are at 7 and 3, and I am eating a BIG plate of Crow. I would never have thought it!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 10, 2010
Jeffd902 wrote:
Well here we are at 7 and 3, and I am eating a BIG plate of Crow. I would never have thought it!
Gonna be a big crow for ya there Jeff, when,...dare i say it..., they beat the pats sunday!!!!there , you heard it here first.

“All in all”

I'd rather be fishing!

#9 Dec 10, 2010
Newtoromeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna be a big crow for ya there Jeff, when,...dare i say it..., they beat the pats sunday!!!!there , you heard it here first.
The Pats are goona be tough, but then I thought they would have had a hard time against Seattle. We will see. It looks as if the offencive line is finally learning to play together.
son of tony Free Money

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Oct 1, 2011
police of carol stream sent out bad news on tony n. pay big money for this bull. you name price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are we living in Melrose Park or Mexico?? (Apr '10) 12 hr Paisan 528
Cops - adult bookstores - the Truth (May '09) 12 hr Breanna 25
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 17 hr Compassion Throug... 10,267
Original Melrose Parkers, not Taylor Street des... (Sep '15) 20 hr Anzi134 24
Italian element ruined melrose park 21 hr ByebyeMP 15
Taste of Melrose park Sat Do the Right Thing 23
MP Police selling raffle tickets on duty for th... Sat Do the Right Thing 13

Clarendon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance