George from the BBReport has a big da...

George from the BBReport has a big day in court tomorrow!

Posted in the Clarendon Hills Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Maybe we'll get to catch him in the background of one of the cameras reporting on the Peterson trial. Let's see if the rest of his "supports" try to get their 5 minutes of fame.

We all know what happens to guys in jail that are found guilty of crimes against children. I hope that he's prepared.
Mr W

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Bob wrote:
Maybe we'll get to catch him in the background of one of the cameras reporting on the Peterson trial. Let's see if the rest of his "supports" try to get their 5 minutes of fame.
We all know what happens to guys in jail that are found guilty of crimes against children. I hope that he's prepared.
George will be found not guilty tomorrow tomorrow and will walk away as a innocent, and free man. What George decides to do after that will be interesting, and costly to some people in Bolingbrook.
overtaxed

Willowbrook, IL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Let's all be honest here. The charges are serious and all the comments of one extreme to the other do not help the public as a whole. I hope that there is a trial where the facts of the case can come out.
His mlitary service, political associations or anything else should have no effect on the passage of justice. If he is guilty I hope he pays the worst possible price. If he is innocent I hope he lives a long and healthy life.
Reporter X

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Dozens of supporters are on the scene. We will report the news at it happens. From the looks of things, it appears the prosecution team is looking to make a deal to drop charges as long as there are no repercussions from the defense. Stay tuned.
Reporter X

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 24, 2012
George is a free man....

Welcome home party at Clementines starting @3:00 today. Drink specials all day long!

For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Cethis

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Nope. Next pre-trial date is 8/27/12.
Bob

West Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Reporter X wrote:
George is a free man....
Welcome home party at Clementines starting @3:00 today. Drink specials all day long!
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
WRONG!

08/24/2012 Motion(Emergency Motion To Continue)
08/24/2012 CF - Continuance by Defendant
Reporter X

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
08/24/2012 Motion(Emergency Motion To Continue)
08/24/2012 CF - Continuance by Defendant
Just a matter of protocol. All is said and done. George is a FREE man. Now all of you stalkers and instigators are going to pay!
Bonnie

Wayne, IL

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Reporter X wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a matter of protocol. All is said and done. George is a FREE man. Now all of you stalkers and instigators are going to pay!
Even I hate to admit it but you're wrong. George is in very serious trouble. We need everyone from Bolingbrook to come out and rally behind our hero's at the next court date.
So what happened in court

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2012
Just curious
Be Alert

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Take him and his dangerous stalker friends that would protect him off the streets. PROTECT our CHILDREN
Bonnie

West Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2012
So what happened in court wrote:
Just curious
The judge granted a continuance for our friend and his next court date is Oct 3, 2012.

Please help our hero's!
Mr W

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge granted a continuance for our friend and his next court date is Oct 3, 2012.
Please help our hero's!
There will be a hero's welcome for our freiend at White Castles on Bolingbrook Drive this Saturday from 12:00-4:00. Come on out and show your support for our hero, bring the kids and have them take a photo with Him, and get his autogragh. Prizes, raffles and a special guest apperence by Bonnie will make this day complete.
Be Alert

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Sep 1, 2012
Can't believe the judge continues to grant extensions to the defense. Get this dangerous deviate Smith off the streets and any like him. His supporters should be ashamed of themselves Bonnie , Bob et al. Stay away from these people they may well be a danger to our community and families too.
attorney in lemont

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2012
You guys that think he is guilty are a joke.
Lawyer in Naperville

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 7, 2012
George is an innocent man and he will have his day in court. I would not blame him if he sued some people for defamation of character.
Update

Newton, IA

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Any update with the guy? Would like to know if it's an on going issue or dropped. I see him a few times a week so I'm thinking it was dropped.
Update

Newton, IA

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Disregard the location, visiting family here in Iowa. I live in Bolingbrook with my wife and 2 daughters
Be Alert

Bolingbrook, IL

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Keep your children away form this man Smith may be a danger to them and others.
Bonnie

Palatine, IL

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Update wrote:
Any update with the guy? Would like to know if it's an on going issue or dropped. I see him a few times a week so I'm thinking it was dropped.
He has been out on bond but he's got another pre-trial court date 1/9/13.

Not looking good for hour friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobrose Park retards 2 hr Al Holtzman 2
How to Stop a Post on "Topix" (Jan '13) 4 hr Ollo 18
Wildbill Stay in Your Lane 8 hr Al Holtzman 5
that white Wrangler Jeep 22 hr ODOMETER fraud. 1
Melrose Park remains a curious place. 22 hr look the other way 9
Cops fired over fake diplomas / degrees 22 hr look the other way 2
village of melrose park residency for employees (May '16) 22 hr look the other way 8

Clarendon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarendon Hills Mortgages