Sergio and Davis Suarez STAY OUT OF MELROSE POLOTICS!

Posted in the Clarendon Hills Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Melrose Park

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Sergio and David Suarez do not live in MELROSE park so stop voting here or there will be legal repercussions!!
And stopp hacking into Facebook and email accounts! We know who you are and what you do ,you are being watched! Have a great day!!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Why are they such a threat to you? Jelousy is an ugly thing. Do your thing and let them do theirs. If they vote here, two votes shouldn't make or break you. Right? Is this what your campaigning has resorted too? So Sad
mrs oopsi

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

beaners
CONCERNED CITIZENS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Voter fraud! You will be reported to cook county clerk office .
election 2013

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Melrose Park wrote:
Sergio and David Suarez do not live in MELROSE park so stop voting here or there will be legal repercussions!!
And stopp hacking into Facebook and email accounts! We know who you are and what you do ,you are being watched! Have a great day!!
They do more for the village then any of Jesse's people can say they have ever done! Don't be mad because they are supporting who they support.. They don't have to vote for Ronnie to win.. He still will win 3-1. All Jesse is doing is trying to cost Ron money.. Unless someone with some real backers runs Ronnie will be in for 4 more years.. The turnout would have to be crazy for Jesse to have a chance. From what I understand he is having a hard time even getting enough sig's to run. I cannot believe with the people on his slate he has a chance.. I don't agree with the current administration either.. Something has to change.. However, I believe it's gonna be a long way away..
The Rose

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

election 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do more for the village then any of Jesse's people can say they have ever done! Don't be mad because they are supporting who they support.. They don't have to vote for Ronnie to win.. He still will win 3-1. All Jesse is doing is trying to cost Ron money.. Unless someone with some real backers runs Ronnie will be in for 4 more years.. The turnout would have to be crazy for Jesse to have a chance. From what I understand he is having a hard time even getting enough sig's to run. I cannot believe with the people on his slate he has a chance.. I don't agree with the current administration either.. Something has to change.. However, I believe it's gonna be a long way away..
you understand incorrectly. Also, what have they done besides make money off of MP's residents? Id throw someone a cookie once in a while too if I was making a ton of money off of them.
Gaylewood Guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

If you're interested in "polotics", shouldn't you know how to spell the word? Improve your spelling; improve your credibility.
Dave

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anyone can get on the ballot. You only need about 300 signatures to get on the ballot. I heard Jesse has close to 3,000. Even Joe Bird is getting on the ballot.
Jesse's slate is a better representation of Melrose Park. I think this will be a very close race. Joe Bird might be the deciding factor.
election 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe123

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Dave wrote:
Anyone can get on the ballot. You only need about 300 signatures to get on the ballot. I heard Jesse has close to 3,000. Even Joe Bird is getting on the ballot.
Jesse's slate is a better representation of Melrose Park. I think this will be a very close race. Joe Bird might be the deciding factor.
<quoted text>
If Joe Byrd is the deciding factor then the poor village is really in for it!! Do you know Joe? If you do then you know that he has been collecting disability now for 20 years.. On top of that he drives around the village in a 20 year old truck that looks like it fell off the Willis tower! If he is on that ticket and that is a good rep of what Jesse has to offer then GOD HELP HIM.. I think you have some screws missing..
maybe not

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

maybe123 wrote:
<quoted text> If Joe Byrd is the deciding factor then the poor village is really in for it!! Do you know Joe? If you do then you know that he has been collecting disability now for 20 years.. On top of that he drives around the village in a 20 year old truck that looks like it fell off the Willis tower! If he is on that ticket and that is a good rep of what Jesse has to offer then GOD HELP HIM.. I think you have some screws missing..
Joe Byrd is running for mayor, he has nothing to do with Jesse.... I dont think its possible for 2 mayoral candidates to be on the same ticket. but hey what do i know.
mp resident

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

M park wrote:
I hear "bobby" goes ass to mouth behind club 64 for votes for Tony. Now that's commitment to family.
Bobby better worry about his 2 DUI's
Donna

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

mp resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby better worry about his 2 DUI's
I also heard he got caught with 2 kilos as a minor and has gang tatoos.
time

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

go home
Play fair

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Better move your daddy and Mommie of the registration list David! It's not about 1 or 2 votes it's about campaign integrity, not like MVP knows what that means!
integrity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Play fair wrote:
Better move your daddy and Mommie of the registration list David! It's not about 1 or 2 votes it's about campaign integrity, not like MVP knows what that means!
and you are demonstrating your campaign integrity by stating that MVP does not have any.
Thanks Mr integrity.
Really

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Really "Play Fair?" How many of the candidates on Jesse's ticket actually own a home in Melrose Park? How many of them "moved" here to seek office? Couple of them "live" in a basement that their dad/uncle owns, and some rent. So they want to run for office in a town that they can't even buy a home in? Because last time I checked the well liked people you are mentioning own a substantial amount of property's and businesses in town!
resident 2256

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

All this means nothing. Everyone wants to talk junk and none of you have a clue.. Jesse is 8 years away from winning... No matter what you say it's not gonna change. When you get 1800 signatures and lose by 2000 votes thats a problem. This year he has 1400 sigs and will lose 75-25%. So if you want to waste your money and donate to Jesse go ahead.. Looking at his campaign backers is also pretty disturbing.. All the companies giving him money are out of town companies.. Except for a couple.. I would vote for him if he was purple, black, white, green!! BUT LET'S FACE IT. HE IS NOT QUALIFIED. WHAT HAS HE DONE? I keep hearing how he is running a positive campaign.. What I do know is that even most of the latin population does not have faith in him.. Alot of the people on his ticket just moved here.. How do they have a idea what needs to be done in the village? Have any of them served our community in any way? I'm sure that some have but, because now they want a position.. Ron Fabiani what are his motives? Has he done anything positive for the village in the last 40 years? All I remember him for is his performance on one of those dirty ass shows where he had some mail order bride he was abusing!! I don't know what he was thinking!! One thing for sure, Jesse needs to get a clue.. He can't get ENOUGH VOTES..
mp resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

resident 2256 wrote:
All this means nothing. Everyone wants to talk junk and none of you have a clue.. Jesse is 8 years away from winning... No matter what you say it's not gonna change. When you get 1800 signatures and lose by 2000 votes thats a problem. This year he has 1400 sigs and will lose 75-25%. So if you want to waste your money and donate to Jesse go ahead.. Looking at his campaign backers is also pretty disturbing.. All the companies giving him money are out of town companies.. Except for a couple.. I would vote for him if he was purple, black, white, green!! BUT LET'S FACE IT. HE IS NOT QUALIFIED. WHAT HAS HE DONE? I keep hearing how he is running a positive campaign.. What I do know is that even most of the latin population does not have faith in him.. Alot of the people on his ticket just moved here.. How do they have a idea what needs to be done in the village? Have any of them served our community in any way? I'm sure that some have but, because now they want a position.. Ron Fabiani what are his motives? Has he done anything positive for the village in the last 40 years? All I remember him for is his performance on one of those dirty ass shows where he had some mail order bride he was abusing!! I don't know what he was thinking!! One thing for sure, Jesse needs to get a clue.. He can't get ENOUGH VOTES..
Now here is something we can agree on!!
resident 2256

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

So the people who are living with relatives in their basement lived here for their whole life? And the information about the donations is true as well.. IT IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. JUST LIKE RON SERPICO'S DONATIONS ARE.. The vote total is public information, the signature total is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Ron Fabiani went on TV!! It does not get any more public than TV!!!! I LIVE HERE AND DON'T VOTE!!! I AM ONLY STATING FACT!!!!! I am sure that our current mayor has some donations coming from companies out of our village too. YOU HAVE TO BE A CUB FAN.. YOU ARE JUST GETTING USED TO SAYING "MAYBE NEXT TIME". If some one who was actually qualified decided to run against Serpico I would GLADLY vote for him or her.. This time I'll pass.. Just remember that when you mess with the bull someone ends up getting the horns.. IT'S NOT PERSONAL IT'S POLITICS..
Play fair

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I really don't care for politics but Melrose park is heading in the wrong direction, cops are getting killed and nothing being done about it! Let's state the obvious Melrose Park is known for being corrupt. There are wanna gangsters working in the police department, that have no investigative skills!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance