terrible tragidy

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Did they arrest the person that did it? Who Did it? Why did they do that? It is awful that someone did that.
praying

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Not sure if they got anyone yet. It was horrible.
?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

What happened?
be ye holy

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

How did they kill him stabbing,beating,shooting?Mayb e they will get the killers,good luck with that.
God knows

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

We haven't had a murder trail in this town in very long time,but we have had murders in this town.People think they can get away with murder here and they're right.
we all know

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Drugs were involved,he has been running with druggies for a very long time and the Law there knows it.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Where did it happen? Was he still living in chistopher homes?
george

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

He stabbed him nd he in jail he turned himyself in
Amanda

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

we all know wrote:
Drugs were involved,he has been running with druggies for a very long time and the Law there knows it.
So you know so much about who this man was running around with why don't you just tell us a little more? Did he take drugs because he was a diabetic? Did he take drugs because he had cancer and was in pain all the time? Did he choose to trust the wrong people that he no doubt knew and let them in? The man never hurt anyone and was there to help anyone and everyone when and if he could. If you know anyone in Clarendon and have anything to do with them it's automatically assumed you do drugs or more. You people make me sick!!! You didn't have the time to talk to him or spend time with him when he was alive so don't be talking about him now!!! I've known this family all my life and yes we have all had our ups and downs but for you to talk trash about someone that's no longer living is a shame! Such a shame..... Maybe you won't be judged like you have judged this man for trying to be friends with people he's known all his life!
druggies done it

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The ones that worked for his tree trimming business done it.There were like five people there and one was a girl.There was blood all over the walls,he put up a fight no doubt.
george

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Bcos he wouldn't give him money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

He was a rip off anyway and run his mouth to much
God knows all

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

thats what I heard.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I heard it was a serial killer.
candy

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

for who done this to mr.crosby deserves death chair and publish it on local tv were everyone can see the killer who done this to mr .crosby watch him die ... or better yet line evryone up and let everyone take turns beat the person who done this .and watch them slowly die b/c this man was good and helped evryone and for some one kill him like this must been on crack and wanted kill him and still more money for crack...
candy

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

i knew mr .crosby and you could not have ask for a better caring person ... he will be missed and the person or people if involved will pay for this sooner or latter ... b/c KARMA is a BITCH we all pay for what we do wronge... he was great man .. and for the family mr. crosby so sorry can imagine what your feeling right now ... sorry for the familys lost ... he will always be remembered a good caring and giving man that would have done any harm hurt anyone...
Razorbackbabe

Sun City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I have known him since I was a little kid he was very good to me and my family. None of us have ever been involved with drugs. So that's probably not the case. Apparently he has been sick for a while so maybe you people should get facts straight before you assume things. He will be missed.
candy

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

who were the people who worked for mr ,crosby ??? have not seen him in over a year ... and now this ... this is so unfair ....!!! how could someone do someone whos not very goood health already with cancer diebetic like this .... it takes a no good peace white tras crack head or crack heads do mr crosby like this ... and if there were someone there when this happend deserves as much as killer or killers who were involved even if they were just there ... b/c they should have stop who ever or got this man help .... im so so sorry for crosby family .....
candy

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Razorbackbabe wrote:
I have known him since I was a little kid he was very good to me and my family. None of us have ever been involved with drugs. So that's probably not the case. Apparently he has been sick for a while so maybe you people should get facts straight before you assume things. He will be missed.
yea i,ve knew him a while also and don't think he was on drugs either ... i have never new of him drinking or drugs .. but he has worked drug heads and crackheads .. but other than that great man.... people have to think about just b/c you work folks like these low life crack heads does not mean you do drugs... these days anymore thats all you can finde work cheap and then all they use there money for when paid is there drug habbit ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min Jorgus 29,436
15th street needs to be shut down the whole street 5 hr huh 2
Vedo 7 hr ew 7
people that steal 7 hr damn it 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr I like Birds 9,827
pre k 12 hr really 3
Turner Grain 12 hr Peter Built 33

Search the Clarendon Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clarendon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE