Extra

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Isn't that Braden boy gay?I heard at one time he got with a dude.I sure hope that isn't true.Has anyone else heard this?
uno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

I heard the hard drugs make people act gay . METH
Extra

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

He must be really gay because it is told he sure like his meth.Braden was supposed to have a gay encounter with one of his friends and they both were on drugs at the time.Might be a rumor but I wouldn't put anything past Braden.
uhavenoidea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

maybe ben is his boyfriend.
dogcatcher

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

I don't think Ben would go there.Braden would be too nasty for Ben.
braden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Yall crack me up
thisisfunny

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

braden wrote:
Yall crack me up
Braden quit trying to front!You know you packed some fudge.That is sick.I knew you got with some messed up females but a dude.Gross!What made you do that?Did you have Dingle Berries hanging off your pecker?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

braden wrote:
Yall crack me up
thats because they have nothing better to do braden they have NO LIFE!!

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

trouble29 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because they have nothing better to do braden they have NO LIFE!!
oh lord.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lord.
GUEST WHATS UP???
PosterChild

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Tamra, No offense but his post was moved way down.When you comment on it, it just brings it right back to the top for these vultures to start on him again.I know you are trying to take up for him, but the majority of the time People will start right back in being ignorant.They do it to everybody!!They will do it to you, they will do it to me.I will say that you are brave though to put your identity on here.That's cool though.I just don't want them SOB's to start in on me.They have drug me through several times without me posting my name on here.People are idiots.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

b/c everybody knows tamra is the biggest THANG to walk the streets of main street in her days. She knows it. She slept with every guy in town just to prove she could and still ended up being alone and shamed. such a shame for a cute girl to end up like she did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

PosterChild wrote:
Tamra, No offense but his post was moved way down.When you comment on it, it just brings it right back to the top for these vultures to start on him again.I know you are trying to take up for him, but the majority of the time People will start right back in being ignorant.They do it to everybody!!They will do it to you, they will do it to me.I will say that you are brave though to put your identity on here.That's cool though.I just don't want them SOB's to start in on me.They have drug me through several times without me posting my name on here.People are idiots.
true! y am i so brave to put my identy on here bc i dont give a rats ass n i no why ur sayin that n y would they start in on u u dont reveal your name u hide it but thanks for the info!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

she was all the drama back in the day. She thrived on it and she loved it. Just ask Shane....poor guy....put him threw some crap and just laughed about it. Shit on her so called friends by sleeping with their men and just being a dirty skank. No wonder she got ran outta clarendon. She ran outta men.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

5thStreet wrote:
she was all the drama back in the day. She thrived on it and she loved it. Just ask Shane....poor guy....put him threw some crap and just laughed about it. Shit on her so called friends by sleeping with their men and just being a dirty skank. No wonder she got ran outta clarendon. She ran outta men.
lmfao 5thstreet and who might this be???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

5thStreet wrote:
b/c everybody knows tamra is the biggest THANG to walk the streets of main street in her days. She knows it. She slept with every guy in town just to prove she could and still ended up being alone and shamed. such a shame for a cute girl to end up like she did.
r we jealous?? not alone not shamed n how in the f*** u no how i ended up think about what your sayin bc ur shit talkin hunny dont faze me one f***ing bit......I BITE BACK and let me guess ur one of them girls who thinks they now it all but really dont no jack s*** and i bet i could guess who this is!!!!!!
lolz

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Tamra has always been immature and, quite frankly, insane. And the skank don't even have custody of any of her kids. How are you going to explain yourself to them when they come to you and ask you why? How many do you have now, anyway? Do you have any regret on how many relationships you have ruined? And lastly, are you off of drugs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

lolz wrote:
Tamra has always been immature and, quite frankly, insane. And the skank don't even have custody of any of her kids. How are you going to explain yourself to them when they come to you and ask you why? How many do you have now, anyway? Do you have any regret on how many relationships you have ruined? And lastly, are you off of drugs?
lmfao u make me f****** laugh!! if you know so much about me then why are you asking ME questions and why are you hideing yourself........COWARD! u can talk all the bull sh** you want lolz it dont faze me.....thought you knew!!!
findawayout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Getting out of crack town is the best thing people can do for their lifes sake . Some people were lucky enough to get out of crack Town before it did long term damage .
lolz

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

But you're too ashamed to answer, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min BARNEYII 29,623
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
channel 7 in town 2 hr herecomes thereal... 8
Henards in Clrendon 2 hr herecomes thereal... 2
randy julian/lena todd dunlap/aquilla gollet/ d... Tue clarendonlions 9
cheerleaders and impropriety Tue mother 8
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••