21 - 40 of 88 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2012
george

United States

#23 Aug 25, 2012
Your probably some ex anyways talking $ht
getusome

Jacksonville, AR

#24 Aug 28, 2012
at least i learned a new word.."va jay jay" lol. bendi's is for sure overrated...or their prices are..let's just say. the lunch there is good most times but other menu items like the 8.00 salads...way not worth the price.
clarendon lady

Cabot, AR

#25 Sep 1, 2012
well i went in bendies one time and i wont go back i ordered a chicken saled sandwish it took 45 min and it had crushed pineapples i took one bite opened it up to see what the hell it was and left
O My

Cabot, AR

#26 Sep 1, 2012
Both places have good food, but Bendi,s is kinda small and crowded some times.
lovely lady

Cabot, AR

#27 Sep 6, 2012
Love their chicken salad... pineapples are never in salad
I Know

Cabot, AR

#28 Sep 21, 2012
george wrote:
Your probably some ex anyways talking $ht
Dont know whether they are an ex or not but I know who they are talking about, and I heard it also.
Some Info

Cabot, AR

#29 Sep 21, 2012
During home football games White River Cafe will be open till 10:00 p.m. if any interest after the game.
Hotshot

Cabot, AR

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Salad bar is very bad lettuce not fresh at all food is great though
lovely lady

Cabot, AR

#31 Sep 22, 2012
Bendi all the way... shirley and john good cooks!!!!
V
Csrol

United States

#32 Sep 23, 2012
Love Bendi's burger special!

Euless, TX

#33 Sep 23, 2012
Who has the White River now?
what a joke

United States

#34 Sep 23, 2012
guest wrote:
Who has the White River now?
carol davis and she is an idiot the employees hate her and she needs to pull those pants out of her big fat ass it looks like her ass is eating her clothes nobody wants to look at that nasty shit lmao
guest also

United States

#35 Sep 23, 2012
I do not share your opinion. She is really nice and friendly to everyone. She is trying to have a variety of selections and is being successful. People come from neighboring towns to eat there now!! Plus her prices are very reasonable compared to other restaurants. Try to be positive and say something encouraging about someone that is trying to make a decent living and keep an eating establishment open in our little town!
toss up

United States

#36 Sep 23, 2012
I choose bendis
just saying

Stuttgart, AR

#37 Sep 24, 2012
I SAY TINAS PLACE IS THE BEST.... BEST PRICES, BEST FOOD AND BEST ON WAITING ON U AND GIVING AND GETTING WHAT YOU NEED. SHE IS THE SWEETEST LADY I HAVE EVER TALKED TO. SHE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY EVEN ON HER BAD DAYS. AND SHE ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HER FACE.
just saying

Stuttgart, AR

#38 Sep 24, 2012
the help at the cafe is only worried bout one thing, and that is what dick comes in that door and how many she came get it from. not saying no name but im sure you all know who im talking about there. than you got the owner that has posted stuff bout their bills and ect on facebook that alot of them wont even go back in there. than she has sky high prices. the help is no good and rude.
curiosity killed the cat

Stuttgart, AR

#39 Sep 24, 2012
What is the owner's name? I would like to check that out on facebook.
what a joke

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2012
guest also wrote:
I do not share your opinion. She is really nice and friendly to everyone. She is trying to have a variety of selections and is being successful. People come from neighboring towns to eat there now!! Plus her prices are very reasonable compared to other restaurants. Try to be positive and say something encouraging about someone that is trying to make a decent living and keep an eating establishment open in our little town!
well will you atleast tell her to pull her pants out of her fat ass. That's gross don't nobody want to see that shit and her prices are not fair 3 pieces of fish is higher than the fish plate like I said she is an idiot and I know she don't have a clue about running a cafe maybe you could teach her how since you seem to know everything or maybe you could take a crow bar up there and pry those pants out of her big fat ass
lovely lady

Cabot, AR

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Never been to white river....if we eat out its Bendi's all the way!!!
lovely lady

Cabot, AR

#42 Sep 24, 2012
toss up wrote:
I choose bendis
good choice!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Mcarty 2 hr oldfriend 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Baa Baa Black Sheep 9,879
Henards in Clrendon 3 hr Higgs 7
Valero 4 hr WhiteB1tch 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr JPL 29,661
are there any houses for rent in roe or casscoe. 14 hr vipe 1
cheerleaders and impropriety Fri musicman 9
•••
•••
•••

Clarendon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••