United States

#1 Sep 24, 2011
When is it?
Who's queen?
Who do we play?
Monroe Momma

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2011
I have been told it's October 7th against Marvell. I don't know the queen because I am not connected with the younger people since my kids are out of school but I was told she is white.

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Well most white girls are prettier than most blacks.Even the blacks girls know that and have excepted it.They also know they are bless in other ways.All Men are created equal so their blessing may be on the inside or at the bank.

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Homecoming Queen is Ashley Morris. She is white but has a great head on her shoulders. She works at the Lions Den is always so friendly when I go up there. Her grandpa, Stud Hastings, graduated from CHS, he was a great man.

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2011
I do not understand all this black or white stuff. Years ago, the queen was a girl that made good grades, was friendly to all the students (even the kids in special ed) and teachers, had respect, supported the school in every way she could, and was a good person in every way. Now it comes down to the color of the girls skin. White people want a white queen and same for black people. It needs to go back to the way it was, the most deserving girl should be queen, no matter what race she is. They need to get values and school pride and spirit back into the qualifications for queen and not make it a popularity contest.

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2011
This year I believe they voted knowing that for queen. The other positions I am not so sure. Ashley is friends with everyone and all around a great girl. I have never heard anything bad about her! But I agree it should not be by color or popularity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth and lies 6 hr Truth never dies 1
Bobbie jo Moffett 17 hr Art 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 hr Rip Chen Picket 42,736
Dear Cops Mon Bitch 3
Truth prevails Mar 19 who 2
Is there a church that gets taxpayers money to ... Mar 18 Do gooders 1
Historic bridge Mar 14 Come on down 8

Clarendon Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarendon Mortgages